Adult Beverages available upon arriving on Liberty of the Seas

Good evening,

I have cruised once, on the NOS back in Nov. 2014. I know the alcohol drinks (beverages) :) are limited

once you board, in Galveston, TX on the LOS, but would anyone happen to have a pic or list of these drinks. I have the deluxe drink package, but just didn't know what was available. I've searched, but unsuccessfully. Thanks for any assistance anyone may have.

Our trip is 24-31 Dec 2017 (a get away much needed vacation).:cool:

• Like 1

Good evening,

I have cruised once, on the NOS back in Nov. 2014. I know the alcohol drinks (beverages) :) are limited

once you board, in Galveston, TX on the LOS, but would anyone happen to have a pic or list of these drinks. I have the deluxe drink package, but just didn't know what was available. I've searched, but unsuccessfully. Thanks for any assistance anyone may have.

This is from Navigator a while back:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45457488&postcount=4

• Like 1

Keep in mind they offer a limited selection of brands until they are out of Texas waters. TX tax law issue. You can order most anything, just maybe not the higher end brand you usually prefer.

OOPS - reread and saw you knew this.

• Like 1

Here’s this. We have a great social media Liberty of the Seas page. This was Aug 2017:

99eb43b6a9c08923b96b1f04a4e645f3.jpg

Currently on LOS and that is the menu available on departure. Unfortunately our departure was delayed 4+ hours so by the time we were out of Texas waters we were asleep:p.

Currently on LOS and that is the menu available on departure. Unfortunately our departure was delayed 4+ hours so by the time we were out of Texas waters we were asleep:p.

If you had a drink package, you had choices on your package from

The time you set foot onboard, not having to wait to use the package at all (like other lines). Y’all still hanging out in Nassau. Last time I looked I saw this. Oh, it’s snowing in Texas.

6a0e5fcc15a368555247a2967122f25a.jpg

One time we were delayed leaving Galveston and they ran out of Texas stamped beer. Not a pretty sight.

We purchased deluxe beverage packages and hope to be able to use them from the time we board. I am wondering whether we are restricted to the specific drinks listed on the menu, or whether it is a restriction to certain brands of alcohol. For example, since rum is an ingredient in one or more of the drinks listed, could I get a rum and diet coke? I enjoy a pina colada when I board (it's not vacation until mommy gets a pina colada), but can only do so many of the sweet mixed drinks!

We purchased deluxe beverage packages and hope to be able to use them from the time we board. I am wondering whether we are restricted to the specific drinks listed on the menu, or whether it is a restriction to certain brands of alcohol. For example, since rum is an ingredient in one or more of the drinks listed, could I get a rum and diet coke? I enjoy a pina colada when I board (it's not vacation until mommy gets a pina colada), but can only do so many of the sweet mixed drinks!

The drinks on the menu are suggestions, they can make any drink you want as long as they are using the Texas stamped alcohol.

I remember back in Nov. 2014, we were on the Navigator of the Seas out of Galveston, TX, and the ship was delayed 3 hrs. We had reservations at Sabor that 1st night, as we do this time, I did NOT get the "wonderful" (special) margarita because we were still in port. I sure hope that doesn't happen this time. Don't get me wrong, I was able to get other drinks, but not that mouth watering Margarita from SABOR's.

Thanks for the info, looking forward to the this trip.:)

I remember back in Nov. 2014, we were on the Navigator of the Seas out of Galveston, TX, and the ship was delayed 3 hrs. We had reservations at Sabor that 1st night, as we do this time, I did NOT get the "wonderful" (special) margarita because we were still in port. I sure hope that doesn't happen this time. Don't get me wrong, I was able to get other drinks, but not that mouth watering Margarita from SABOR's.

Thanks for the info, looking forward to the this trip.:)

Are you talking about their avocado margarita?

Good evening,

Just for clarification purposes. I too have the deluxe drink package and am needing this defined more clearly. Will I be charged for alcohol onboard LOS until we get out to the 12 Nautical Mile point?

Just for clarification purposes. I too have the deluxe drink package and am needing this defined more clearly. Will I be charged for alcohol onboard LOS until we get out to the 12 Nautical Mile point?

No, you won't be charged, however you will be limited to certain brands of alcohol that have Texas stamps.

• 1 year later...