Jr Suite On Splendour Of The Seas Question

MurfAtHome

We finally splurged on a Jr. Suite:D . Can anyone tell me if there are any extra benefits to a Jr. Suite. I have seen on other lines where there is fruit plates , champagne or concierge service...I just didn't know what RCL offers.:rolleyes:

We were in a junior suite (#8070) on the Splendour last week. The only extra benefit was being able to walk right through at embarkation. We were on the ship in less than 30 minutes from the time we got to the pier! The balcony is great. Bigger than I'd thought it would be. Bad thing was we had pretty rough seas and was way to windy to be out on it much! That's not the ships fault though :).

What perks come with a Grand suite?

Thanks

Ken

Depends on the ship. I know that on Radiance Class, Voyager Class, and Enchantment you get access to the Concierge Lounge. I've heard on the ships without Concierge Lounges that items will be delivered to your room some of the days during the week - I'm not sure about that but I'll find out next week.:)

Depends on the ship. I know that on Radiance Class, Voyager Class, and Enchantment you get access to the Concierge Lounge. I've heard on the ships without Concierge Lounges that items will be delivered to your room some of the days during the week - I'm not sure about that but I'll find out next week.:)

We are sailing on the Grandeur of the seas, 12/22

yeah, I think you'll love this ship. OK OK I havent been yet but I am telling myself I will love it (going to europe in april in a JS Aft cabin). You made a good choice with the JS. I love sailing in suites if I get concierge service (its just the little extra over the top experience). But on the Splendour they don't offer the concierge so why spend the extra money? Just my thoughts...

Archived