NCL release dates for summer/fall 2019 cruises?

my3sonsnj

Yes I am waiting for the Spirit summer 2019 cruises as well. Wonder what's taking so long?

I think since there has been a flurry of canceled cruises and changes NCL has been busy. We are two of our group which received a canceled cruise notice. Ours was canceled so NCL could do a charter. :(

Spirit is now booked into Kirkwall, Orkney 4 times during 2019, under what looks like similar looking routes offered by the Jade this year.

On that basis at least a few should have Iceland, Norway, Shetland/Faroe..? on the horizon. :)

Yes, it will be doing similar to the Jade. That has pretty well been announced.

We just need the specifics now. Exact dates, from Southampton or Hamburg? Date of Barcelona to Southampton cruise, things like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it will be doing similar to the Jade. That has pretty well been announced.

We just need the specifics now. Exact dates, from Southampton or Hamburg? Date of Barcelona to Southampton cruise, things like that.

if you hear anything message on facebook

and We love the message in your signature!

I also could find the Spirit listed in Kirkwall 4 times.

But I am asking myself when the concrete itineraries will be open for sale - it was actually mentioned by "mid of January", but that's very vague, sadly, so it could be anything more or less.

Seems those itineraries are slightly delayed because there were slight changes for the summer 2018 schedule of NCL Jade on the Northern Europe cruises.

If someone spots the Spirit routes would be great if you provided information here.

In the press reease it did not sound like NCL Spirit is going to sail from Hamburg again, but only from Southampton. However, those press releases just provide general information and more details will be seen with additional itinerary information.

NCL out of Hamburg seems to sell quite well in 2017/18, so I don't see a reason for NCL abandoning Hamburg.

I see the Getaway listed on 5 June 2019 coming from Invergordon and going to Copenhagen. There are no cruises listed for her May 2019 and her first cruise in June departs the 7th from Copenhagen. Are these stops part of a late TA crossing or something else? The curious need to know!

https://www.havre-port.com/fr/liste/2077/escales-croisieres

Getaway is at le Havre at May, 8th, from Portland and next Port Southampton.

If you play with iceland port url with the year to 2019 you find one with the getaway in iceland at june 1 and 2. so maybe the kirkwall one is with coming from iceland? So i hoping for an iceland cruise with the getaway. But who knows? what is the plan or what will they change?

We were looking at booking the Jewel next March/April, only there is nothing showing for April 2019 as yet.

Yes, Jewel has nothing after pulling into Hong Kong on 3/16/19. Hopefully she will take a southern route back to North America as opposed to the September, 2018 itinerary to Japan from Vancouver.

Yes I am still waiting for their British Isles cruises (Ireland/Scotland) or the Scotland/Iceland itinerary. They will be on the Spirit. Wish they would hurry up! I need to book way out and start making payments.

I was at The NY Times travel show yesterday— one of the NCL marketing people told me it should be within another week. Don’t know how accurate but here’s hoping...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just wondering since I'd love to cruise on Spirit... doesn't Spirit usually do Canary Islands and Med. from Barcelona or Rome... ? Is that changing?

I'd guess that one of the Jewel Class ships or Dawn class ships would be doing the BI cruises. We did a BI-TA cruise on the Star in 2015 and would love to do that on the Spirit.

Any info?

Just wondering since I'd love to cruise on Spirit... doesn't Spirit usually do Canary Islands and Med. from Barcelona or Rome... ? Is that changing?

I'd guess that one of the Jewel Class ships or Dawn class ships would be doing the BI cruises. We did a BI-TA cruise on the Star in 2015 and would love to do that on the Spirit.

Any info?

The Spirit does Canary Islands cruises during the winter. It is doing them next winter and then heading north sometime in the spring. We don’t yet know about the following winter, but there is nothing to stop it going back there.

During the Summer, the Jade, which is doing the Iceland/Norway/Britain cruises this year is going to the Med in 2019, from memory.

Thank you Keith, very much appreciate your informative posts. I'm on the Jade to Southampton cruise in April, 2018 after having cancelled the opposite direction cruise in Sept. this year. I'll keep my eye on the Spirit to see what's next. Funny, the Spirit has been on my bucket list for a while.

Thanks again, your info is always appreciated.

Cheers,

Connie

Officially February and still nothing. We want to compare with the cruise we have booked. Maybe save some money.

Rocklinmom - MSC has a British Isles from Hamburg. It's priced very well and my mom has added it for consideration (would save $3000 over what we have booked on RCCL!).

Thanks trvlgirlmq! I'm still waiting for the Spirit itineraries, if they ever appear. At this point I am looking at Princess for British Isles out of Paris or Dublin, but really want to compare with NCL first. Can't believe it's taking them so long. I did look at Royal Caribbean out of Amsterdam but am not impressed with what I read about that line. I am hoping NCL releases their British Isles/Scotland & Iceland itineraries by next week...

Officially February and still nothing. We want to compare with the cruise we have booked. Maybe save some money.

Rocklinmom - MSC has a British Isles from Hamburg. It's priced very well and my mom has added it for consideration (would save $3000 over what we have booked on RCCL!).

This is getting frustrating, we really want to start securing dates.

We looked at MSC as well but they don't go to London (Southampton) and with our limited time on land we don't want to have to arrange transportation from London to Hamburg.

Here's hoping they release them soon!

• 2 weeks later...
Nothing new, now over one month to Late.

I agree! I really don't know what to do at this point. The cruise we booked is just going to be too expensive so we need an alternate plan. But I'm afraid to book something else and start getting excited and planning and then they finally release what we really wanted.