Palms Court Gardens: Do you recommend this and is it easily walkable from the Port?

chrcruiser

So, the $12 pp is for entry, and your lounger chair? How expensive are food and drinks there?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

http://www.palmscourtgardens.com/restaurantbar

Not sure if this is up to date but I recall they sent me copies of the menus by email either voluntarily when I was booking or because I asked, can't remember now.

We booked a private food walking tour with Laurna for St. Kitts.

The first part of the walk was the longest but totally worth the splendid views when we arrived at Palm Court.

ad70c0206b0d6c8ea65cec16ee6d805e.jpg

0fe6f9e7c3640bdaa1cd2bf13e5a277a.jpg

7922916846607121975b3fc550a0e550.jpg

Johnny Cakes, Salt Fish and Salad with Honey Dijon Dressing

adca50abbed5173e4ab47d72819327eb.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I will be here on the 30th of this month😎. A friend of mine who I'm cruising with recommended the $12US day pass. 

Normally we went straight to the Marriott, I've seen palmcourtgardens several times, knew it was a crew favorite but never made my way over there. I reserved a lounger online, they keep it open for you until 11am for $12US, I call that a done deal. 

Emailed palmcourtgardens.com and got a response within 24 hours, no problemo. I'm going to try and send pictures, views look extraordinary, Caribe Beers $2.60US ice cold all day long. Exactly done deal. Let you know how things go. Thank you all for all the info, much appreciated Todd

• 1 month later...

We just got back from this little slice of heaven. Palm Court Gardens is or was a great kept secret, it's not anymore. I walked from the port and was still one of the first one's there, my friend Kelli drove her scooter we had a nice morning. Spent the whole day here, the place was beautiful.

Vibe is very European really cool and chilled, pretty people, lovely staff, great service. Had the Coconut shrimp for lunch it was good, great pool/tiki bar, this place is the place to be when we left it was packed. Infinity pool was awesome views were incredible. I cant wait to go back. Later Todd 

On 12/13/2017 at 12:27 PM, paul58 said:

Was there last month as a visitor, not a cruiser. Using the measuring tool on Google Earth, it is 1500 yards from the arrival hall at the port to Palm Court Gardens.

This is correct, I just walked it about 2 weeks ago, 1500 yards more or less, easy walk from port. 

On 12/24/2018 at 2:16 PM, granddutchess said:

Thank you TTEllis.  We have a reservation here in a couple of weeks.  It looks beautiful.

Your going to have a very nice time here, actually this place was one of the nicest places we went to our vacation. Very small, private and exclusive. In the past we had always spent our day at the Marriott, not anymore. This is the place to be. Have fun we certainly did. Todd