Cozumel excursions

Depends what you want to do. We thought the Amazing Secret River was one of the best excursions we have ever done. But you'll need to ride the ferry to the mainland, etc. Well worth it in our opinion.

Depends what you want to do. We thought the Amazing Secret River was one of the best excursions we have ever done. But you'll need to ride the ferry to the mainland, etc. Well worth it in our opinion.

Is that the one in the underground caves? We are looking at that one for our cruise in March, and I would love to hear some details (if you don't mind sharing). :)

Is that the one in the underground caves? We are looking at that one for our cruise in March, and I would love to hear some details (if you don't mind sharing). :)

Yes, but don't confuse it with the cenotes/turtles stuff. The Amazing Secret River is its own thing and way better. About an hour or so traversing and swimming through the caves, it's simply amazing. And the facilities and what not are super nice too. Overall a total winner.

I'm looking at things to do in Cozumel. Has anyone done Paradise Beach or Mr. Sanchez's? Which do people prefer? How far is Mr. Sanchez's from port and what is the cost for a cab? Any help would be appreciated!!

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Paradise Beach. The only place we go in Cozumel. $6 for 2 chairs/umbrella and they want you to spend $10 for food/Drink. The pool is to die for, so gorgeous. Nice beach.

for $18 pp you can play on the water toys all day

Food is reasonable and good.

We have recommended this beach to more people than I can tell you and no one has been disappointed.

Cab ride is $15 each way for 1-4 people.

You will love it there.