Changes in sojourn

Horsgrl

There has been a lot of work carried out to flooring and soft furnishing throughout the ship.

You don't sense radical change anywhere, they haven't tried to re-invent the wheel but a lot was done.

The only area I've noticed that could do with a bit of a refresh would be the decking around the main pool. I suspect this will be taken care of over a period of time once the rest of the work settles down and the holiday cruise is out of the way.

Having come off Encore last year we are more than happy on Sojourn this time.

Henry :)

Thanks, Henry. You are right about the deck, they were patching the pool decking last year as well. We feel about the Odyssey and Sojourn now the same way we did as the “sisters”.....it’s about the way Seabourn ships are run that makes it special. We are looking forward to sailing on the Sojourn Singapore-Capetown in ‘19.

Just off the ship. New carpets and beds. Some new furniture but the chairs in our cabin were somewhat worn.Painting leaved a lot to be desired. Some parts of our balcony they stopped half way and some stairways outside had lots of rust. We notified them of the problems and got a lot of OBCs which covered our special wine, shop purchases and a bit back to my cc.Loved the cruise and will definatley sail with them again.

I'm curious about the Collonade. The Odyssey class version was kind of dated, decor and design wise. This was especially apparent after sailing on Encore.

Has it been updated or redecorated? Heat lamps like Encore for the patio outside of the Collonade would be good as well.......

I'm curious about the Collonade. The Odyssey class version was kind of dated, decor and design wise. This was especially apparent after sailing on Encore.

Has it been updated or redecorated? Heat lamps like Encore for the patio outside of the Collonade would be good as well.......

The Colonnade is the same, not updated.