Dubrovnik Croatia Cab Prices

Hello all. I was reading a very old post about taking a cab right there from the port and that they were offering a "panoramic tour" for a good price. My question is does anyone know about this and if so how much is it per cab. I read it was about 1 hour long and fabulous. Someone in our group has mobility issues and I thought that would be great for her to see the beautiful Dubrovnik.

This year most drivers will offer the one hour tour, cost did vary from 250 to 300 Kuna per cab. I have no idea if the price will remain the same for next year. It is a especially a lovely ride to view some of our special sites. Also the old part of town within the city wall does have flat areas which can accessed if you are using a wheelchair. Do visit the Dubrovnik Tourist Bureau website for more information. Enjoy your visit here.

I don’t know about taxi tour prices but on our cruise to Dubrovnik the taxi fare from port to city gate or reverse is $13eu. I know because RCL pulled the city shuttle early without notice and we became pier runners.

There were lots of tours offered by companies at city gate but I don’t know about accessibility. Quite a few restaurants overlooking the water as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody

We shall be in Dubrovnik from 8-17h00 in July.

Since we already know downtown, the walls, etc. we would prefer to take a private tour to discover the surroundings. What is worth a visit in July ? any company to recommend ?

Tx a lot

• 1 month later...