Seaside 12-23-17

tjlj

Glad to see a positive review. I read that they ran out of food the first night. Did you hear that? Presumably you didn't experience it or you would have mentioned it. How was the crew?

Also, disappointed to hear that the 8th floor buffet is turned into MDR overflow for dinner. How late is the upstairs buffet open and did it have a decent selection for after-dinner snacks?

Update: I found a post with pictures of the dailies and it appears that the deck 16 buffet only has pizza available at dinner.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=54857949&postcount=3

Edited by MisterBill99

Glad to see a positive review. I read that they ran out of food the first night. Did you hear that? Presumably you didn't experience it or you would have mentioned it. How was the crew?

Also, disappointed to hear that the 8th floor buffet is turned into MDR overflow for dinner. How late is the upstairs buffet open and did it have a decent selection for after-dinner snacks?

Update: I found a post with pictures of the dailies and it appears that the deck 16 buffet only has pizza available at dinner.

MisterBill99 ...seems that the whole Biscayne Bay Buffet and Pizza is open for dinner from 6:30 - 9:30, not just the Pizzaria - look under "Dinner" below MyChoice Dining

the marketplace on 8 is a real restaurant at night.. deck 16 has a full buffet for dinner... its a smaller version.... we did 16 for the after dinner snacks...

Any idea of the cost of the slide boarding slide and do you happen to know by chance the height/weight restrictions on the regular slides?

slide board was free... just register for the slides and zip line at the entrance to the jungle pool.. where the kids pool area is.. u will see a line.. have to get a band and sign a wavier...

We had a great cruise !! the ship is awesome.. video to come... I bought the 1500 + 200 meg internet online and was given 6000.. don't know if this was a mistake or a system test... buy the all digital 99 dollar package online... wish I would have,,, I bought the 10 pics and digitals for 79... now you download the pics from the internet.. with a code... I downloaded all to phone before leaving ship... they said it will be a week before we can access them at home... up to 3 months to download... good times... the buffet is a restaurant at night... deck 16 buffet is very convenient though smaller... if you are looking for a photographer, a guy named Eldorado is a true artist... more to come... I was able to get some really unique video.. looking forward to editing...water park is great !!

I am looking to book the photo package for my family is the cost per person on the $99 or for the cabin? Is it tied to the purchasers cabin card?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

99 whole cabin. We used one card to swipe at the photographer. Made it easy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We are definitely going to sign up for this package. Do they also take candids and include them in the package? On our previous cruises, they had face recognition technology that automatically assigned photos to us that were taken around the ship.

We are definitely going to sign up for this package. Do they also take candids and include them in the package? On our previous cruises, they had face recognition technology that automatically assigned photos to us that were taken around the ship.

they do some candids, like dinning room... not sure about the package deal... I know our embark was not included..

buy the all digital 99 dollar package online... wish I would have,,, I bought the 10 pics and digitals for 79... now you download the pics from the internet.. with a code... I downloaded all to phone before leaving ship... they said it will be a week before we can access them at home... up to 3 months to download.

they do some candids, like dinning room... not sure about the package deal... I know our embark was not included..

Thanks for the answer. Bummer that you didn't get your embark photo!

Are the digital photos high quality that we could print on our own? Or just size/quality for posting on the web? Do you get the rights to reprint as you like? (For example to make a Shutterfly album?)