Navigator of the seas drydock

Hi all, really hope someone knows the answer to this Navigator question.  Are the balcony cabins in the front of deck 11 new?  For example cabin 1170 or 1122.  I can't find pictures of them anywhere and only the RC website shows them as existing, but my agent if offering us one of these cabins and I don't know what to do.  Thanks!

3 minutes ago, SunshineLuvr said:

Hi all, really hope someone knows the answer to this Navigator question.  Are the balcony cabins in the front of deck 11 new?  For example cabin 1170 or 1122.  I can't find pictures of them anywhere and only the RC website shows them as existing, but my agent if offering us one of these cabins and I don't know what to do.  Thanks!

Yes, all staterooms on deck 11 are new.

5 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Still there on Adventure, with her new deck 11 staterooms.

True, but Adventure and Mariner only received starboard deck 11 cabins.  Navigator is getting many more deck 11 cabins.  On Mariner and Adventure you have to use the port side door to reach the Peak-a-boo bridge.  On Navigator both sides will be blocked.

1661847920_marvsnavdeck11.jpeg.4510576ebfaa180fcfbcbd4e415d0c2a.jpeg

Edited by twangster

10 minutes ago, twangster said:

True, but Adventure and Mariner only received starboard deck 11 cabins.  Navigator is getting many more deck 11 cabins.  On Mariner and Adventure you have to use the port side door to reach the Peak-a-boo bridge.  On Navigator both sides will be blocked.

You're absolutely right, I was thinking of the deck 12 staterooms.

We have an aft balcony on the March 1st sailing and just decided to book the new deck 11 balcony cabin 1166 in May.  I'm hoping that while we are on the March1st cruise the folks in cabin 1166 don't mind letting us check out the cabin to see what it's like.  Excited!!

On 1/16/2019 at 3:06 PM, twangster said:

1661847920_marvsnavdeck11.jpeg.4510576ebfaa180fcfbcbd4e415d0c2a.jpeg

Yeah, nice. These new Deck 11 Jr Suites might be my new favorite on this class, have one booked in 2020. Depends on if other Decks can look down on to me. Last 6yrs been doing corner/Afts on Radiance and Vision Class almost exclusively ..

Edited by ONECRUISER

43 minutes ago, cynt said:

Thanks for the updates and the pics. I'm getting so excited.

Hi Cynt,

Just saying hello!  You're going on 2 cruises in 2 months!  Wow!  Where are you heading?

I've got Liberty booked in November.

Hope you and your hubby are doing well!

Patti