Navigator of the seas drydock

29 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

Actually, Adventure sails on the 16th.. for 8 nights. 

20 minutes ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

It’s says 2/24 for 6 nights in royals site 

You are both correct!

However over the past hour 2/24 for 6 nights has sold out.

Edited by twangster

47 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

Ok... I promise I have had my coffee already, but you just confused me more. How can it sail from FLL for 8 nights on the 16th, and 6 nights on the 24th. 

Adventure does a 6/8 night rotating cruise schedule. 

16+8=24

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

Oops I might have put 2020 

13 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Adventure does a 6/8 night rotating cruise schedule. 

16+8=24

Nope it is all me.. For some reason I kept thinking (I do not know why) that the 24th, was smack dab in the middle of the 16th cruise. Clearly, I should not be attempting any sort of math before noon. I do not know what was wrong with my brain. Sorry.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

Ok... I promise I have had my coffee already, but you just confused me more. How can it sail from FLL for 8 nights on the 16th, and 6 nights on the 24th. 

It’s basic math. If it sails on the 16th for 8 nights, it returns to port on the 24th. It then sails again on the 24th for 6 nights.  It then returns to port on March 2nd. And guess what...sails again that night for 8 more days.  

Why was this confusing?? 🤷🏼‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Director97 said:

It’s basic math. If it sails on the 16th for 8 nights, it returns to port on the 24th. It then sails again on the 24th for 6 nights.  It then returns to port on March 2nd. And guess what...sails again that night for 8 more days.  

Did you not read my post... just before yours... 11 hours ago? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

Did you not read my post... just before yours... 11 hours ago? 

No, because I read and reply in order. That’s how posts work. 

You sure it was 11 hours ago? I mean, you couldn’t even figure out that 24-16=8, so....🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Director97 said:

Your explanation wasn't confusing, just unnecessarily rude.

Edited by Jana
  • Like 6

The Navigator is now on the Royal app.  Although I don't think they've loaded up all the sailing info yet.   If it doesn't pop up for your reservation yet, you can still manually pick it if you press the "Get more details on the ships we support" link on the home screen.  Then it'll allow you to pick the ship and sailing -- find a similar itinerary to yours before hand and you can get an idea of the schedule of the events for yours. 

Edited by atricks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, atricks said:

The Navigator is now on the Royal app.  Although I don't think they've loaded up all the sailing info yet.   If it doesn't pop up for your reservation yet, you can still manually pick it if you press the "Get more details on the ships we support" link on the home screen.  Then it'll allow you to pick the ship and sailing -- find a similar itinerary to yours before hand and you can get an idea of the schedule of the events for yours. 

Thanks for the heads up!  I do see the Ship, but not much loaded yet.  My reservations do show up as well.

3 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

This is how you make a nice ship looking ugly like a floating water park. For people who like ships for what they are this is just very sad.

I hear ya, and I felt exactly the same way before we went on the Liberty about a year ago.  I love the look of the Voyager and Freedom class ships.  To me, they are about as elegant as you can get for a cruise ship from an exterior perspective.  Now that we sailed the Liberty, I do appreciate the extra activities that the water slides and such provide, so I'm willing to live with the ugly appendages on the back of these ships.  It's really not as bad as I expected, visually.  We'll see how I feel about the "IN YOUR FACE" look of the new Navigator pool deck when I'm onboard next month.  I'll make sure to report back.  

Dan

• Like 2

1 hour ago, atricks said:

Is the App working again to book and look at cruises?