2020 Schedule

ptrpanpens

It’s all a bit ridiculous really, would make more sense to release the itineraries a few days earlier to allow people to study them and decide what is of interest. Then have a booking day for LCV members before general release.

As it is with Azamara’s inability to communicate it will potentially cause upset with customers who may want to book but can’t. You would think after the Pursuit debacle lessons would of been learned.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm looking forward to seeing what the pricing will be like. I just checked the TA booking engine and only one cruise is loaded so far. It'll be interesting to see what the reaction is to the new balcony categories

Ah well I think that we know where we stand, three fifteen in the afternoon in the U.K. and nothing from Azamara’s sales prevention department regarding 2020.

Agents can’t release information we can’t see any information.

Ah well I think that we know where we stand, three fifteen in the afternoon in the U.K. and nothing from Azamara’s sales prevention department regarding 2020.

Agents can’t release information we can’t see any information.

I got the Azamara message with a link to the list of voyages at 3.10pm in UK. No prices given nor full itineries just start and finish. Although I can see full itineries on an online UK travel agents website.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Forums mobile app

I got the email just now. Yes, Veranda Plus is mentioned and the only extra perks I can see for LCV upper tier members is one night of complimentary specialty restaurants and spirits in the room. Can't see prices so don't know if it is worth it or not. From what I can see from all three ships' itineraries is there are no cruises involving Cuba and nothing in North America. Very disappointing.

I got the Azamara message with a link to the list of voyages at 3.10pm in UK. No prices given nor full itineries just start and finish.

Won’t be holding my breath we’ve not had any LCV communications for months, just can’t be bothered to try and get on the list anymore.

However we do get lots of sales emails from Azamara in the US none of which apply to us in the U.K.

Just going to enjoy the Azamara cruises we have booked, will be on Journey next week, and accept that pre-cruise and sales information come nowhere near the onboard experience.

I'm a little surprised to see that there are no Japan sailings; they're really banking on South Africa being a hot destination.

I've seen just one cruise with pricing; the verandah Plus cabins are just a couple hundred pp more than standard balconies. 120 internet minutes pp, a bag of laundry per cabin every 7 days, bar setup in room, one specialty restaurant reservation every 7 days are the perks for the new categories. Looks like they are all on deck 8. V3's are only on deck 6 now

I'm a little surprised to see that there are no Japan sailings; they're really banking on South Africa being a hot destination.

I've seen just one cruise with pricing; the verandah Plus cabins are just a couple hundred pp more than standard balconies. 120 internet minutes pp, a bag of laundry per cabin every 7 days, bar setup in room, one specialty restaurant reservation every 7 days are the perks for the new categories. Looks like they are all on deck 8. V3's are only on deck 6 now

Adding up the cost of the new perks for veranda plus looks like you are actually paying for them upfront similar to what happens on Oceania.

Wonder how the upgrade will work now will the upgrade to club suite be from veranda plus and veranda to veranda plus?

One of the real skills in sales and marketing is to make your customers feel valued and appreciated. Azamara seems to be able to consistently do the opposite, we love the onboard experience but it is only part of the overall experience.

We are currently dealing with a tour company in China to provide a tour before our Quest cruise in October next year, Azamara could learn a lot from this company!

Surprised to see only two cruises that touch North America. One east bound TA and one from LA to Tahiti (have to admit that itinerary is intriguing, but I am scared about the pricing).

Sadly, I fear the cruises we have booked now for 2019 may be our last on Azamara. The on board experience is wonderful, but pricing and not places we want to go (flights are getting too expensive and too much trouble) outweigh it. Celebrity is not as good as Azamara, but it does provide what I consider a good value for my money. Azamara is pushing the limits on that for me. Hopefully, the pricing will be better than 2019 and may tempt me, but I am not optimistic.

does anyone know about the American TA's having or not having the 2020 pages. very hard to read here. not interested in the Carribbean or Cuba -been over played on all ships.. Africa and S America is good for most guests. Not sure how i feel about sailing from LA to Tahiti on a small ship. LA to hawaii rough

Surprised to see only two cruises that touch North America. One east bound TA and one from LA to Tahiti (have to admit that itinerary is intriguing, but I am scared about the pricing).

Sadly, I fear the cruises we have booked now for 2019 may be our last on Azamara. The on board experience is wonderful, but pricing and not places we want to go (flights are getting too expensive and too much trouble) outweigh it. Celebrity is not as good as Azamara, but it does provide what I consider a good value for my money. Azamara is pushing the limits on that for me. Hopefully, the pricing will be better than 2019 and may tempt me, but I am not optimistic.

I agree with you, although we may even cancel our August 2019 cruises and eat the $200 cancellation fee (we are going on Quest in Asia come he!! or high water). The pricing simply isn't commensurate with the onboard experience. I'm waiting to see the Africa pricing - Mumbai to Capetown came up last night but has disappeared. And I don't understand making US TAs wait an extra day to book - if itineraries prove to be popular, that will drive up the price and drive us away.

I'd love to find an itinerary that hits Charleston, another southern US port, Bermuda, and maybe even Havana before ending in south Florida. It would take one of these smaller boutique lines to come up with something like that.

Very disappointing to receive an email from Azamara listing the 2020 dates and destinations from and to, but no ability to see each cruise's complete itinerary. Makes no sense to not be able to click on the cruises of interest and see the ports.

does anyone know about the American TA's having or not having the 2020 pages. very hard to read here. not interested in the Carribbean or Cuba -been over played on all ships.. Africa and S America is good for most guests. Not sure how i feel about sailing from LA to Tahiti on a small ship. LA to hawaii rough

Robin,

Try this link to see the brochure. We've cruised from Sydney to Honolulu twice and to/from Hawaii and the US three times and never had any water rough enough to make me think the R ships would have any problems at all.

Neither have I. asked agent and she is like will be out tomorrow. yet many people have it now. i now can read it. saved it. but can check back here later or tomorrow to read it and gt more info.

been dealing with another cruise for this summer

Remind me, is LCV membership everybody who has cruised with Azamara? If so, I've got nothing. And I don't just want a list of cruises, I want to be able to browse the cruises on the web--when will they be fully up on the website?

The 2020 itineraries will be up on our website tomorrow...best estimate is around 10am Miami time.

I'll post a link when it's live.