Mayan Wellness Retreat

Dancer49

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I know this is late for previous posts but maybe helpful for the future. 

My three sisters and I just did Maya Wellness Ritual excursion offered on Celebrity Equinox. It was OUTSTANDING!  It was an unique spa day type experience.  They take you in groups of 6 so we had two people in our group that we did not know but that was not an issue at all. It felt was luxurious. You have several different purifying experiences including herbal smoke, several relaxing baths, a sweat lodge type hot room, facial massage and clay mask.  The do some chanting and singing which was not a problem for me. The last stage was a hammock massage which was a new and amazing experience to all of us . Everyone in our group loved it. My sisters and I got an appointment for an additional 40 minute ($60) hammock massage. We enjoyed the pool, lunch and drinks and snorkling for a couple of hours and then finished with with the extra massage.  We bought our own snorkeling equipment but they have equipment you can use free. The food was really good, with generous portions and  was fairly reasonable; the drinks were good but expensive. Seven drinks and two entres were $140 before the tip. The two other ladies who were in our group walked back to the ship and ate lunch and then returned and had plenty of time to swim and snorkel. All the staff members were highly professional and went above and beyond to made sure we were happy. I HIGHLY  recommend the Mayan Wellness Ritual. One of the best excursions I have ever done. FYI; you wear a swimsuit for the experience.

• Like 1