Web cam not working on Summit!

Tony UK

:( Anyone know anything about this? We are doing the same itinerary in January and wanted to check in on-line and watch this one as a trailer to our main event! The camera doesn't seem to be working. Our only hope is that someone on board will keep us up to date with what's happening.

If anyone on Summit right now sees this post how about joining us for a chat!

Tony and Angie:D

Hi, Tony and Angie!

I'm no help of course on the cam but just wanted to say Hi and how are things???

I'm still around, on Celebrity boards because I'm going on the Mercury to the Riviera in end of April/May plus the Century next December.

Next biggie will be in 2007, when I'll head across the pond again to do the Mediterranean, on either RCI or Princess, I think, probably back-to-back again, hope to be gone a month!

Enjoy the Holidays and Happy New Year (a little early)!

Susie

Yep, it all seems ok now. I was just having a look at the 1 minute archives for today after seeing what the sea state is like in the Pacific at the moment. If you watch the movement in the horizon, it looks like they are having a bit of a bumpy ride at the moment:eek:

http://www.celebrityatsea.com/index.aspx?Value=8&Loc=CS2

Phil

Angie and Tony,

Have a wonderful trip. I tried emailing but it bounced back. Angie - did your email address change? We received your card but never got around to sending mine out with my work schedule. Please email and let me know if your email address changed or I just goofed and did a typo (possible).

Have a great cruise! I wish I was able to make the trip.

Patricia

Archived