RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

I get it, but the letter us Stateroom that tells them the lounge rules should suffice. Or like Pat said, call it C&A lounge. That way they can boot the D+ eventually. 😱

I like the C&A lounge idea.

I don't believe he said Diamond before Suite.

And all suites are not equal. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I wondered but another poster seemed to get what I thought they possibly meant. I would assume they were talking about a Full Suites. However, I have not stayed in a JS so not sure of boarding Priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Inching ever so slowly to the dark side you are.

The new name fits with them changing the CL to the SL. That way they can say they never kicked anyone out, they just don't have that lounge anymore.

I wondered but another poster seemed to get what I thought they possibly meant. I would assume they were talking about a Full Suites. However, I have not stayed in a JS so not sure of boarding Priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was referring to the full suites only. A GS can be closer in price point to a Balcony than it is to say a RS

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Wow.....this thread has exploded since I posted #3. I'm glad everyone has come to a consinses!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Nothing was more predictable. Except there will never be a consensus on this topic. Hence the predictability.:eek:

JC

Im DP 350. Ive found that if you go to the d dp loungs after 6:00, that there is lots of room as the early diners leave for dinner. Hovever, if you are an early diner, you` re screwed. God help you in these lounges during member cruises.

I have 2 questions; 1st time on the BRILLANCE

1. Where is the Diamond Lounge on the Brillance & is it able to hold a crowd or do they put the overflow somewhere else.

2. As a D+ can I go some where else for a cocktail hour if it is crowded?

3. Can I use my 3 drink in the mauin dinning room?

THANKS YOU

george35

Ahh...sounds like the perfect way to mix it up...and nice to get the bubbly too! :D

Yes, a good cruise, though limited mobility of course. Bucky was great as my pilot wheeling me around in the "limo". I am trying to go wheel chair free on our cruise tomorrow, just using this honking big "ski boot style" walking boot while the broken foot heals. MJ is a smaller ship so hopefully not as much to get from one place to the other. ;p:cool:

Getting on an elevator was always a challenge!! :eek::(

Hope your MJ cruise is fantastic too,it is one of the few RC ships we haven't been on.

We are looking forward to Mariner coming to CC which is the easiest US port for us to get to.

I know I am a broken record, but I really hate these stupid, I am the CEO and I know how to fix something that is not a problem, threads.

The Diamond Lounges are a finite size. They can't be larger. If there are too many other "special" people on board, I may not be able to get into the tiny windowless bilge room, and horror... I have to get 3 free drinks in a bar somewhere on the ship. O the horror!!!!:evilsmile: They may be really nice and steal a lounge from everyone else who are not "special" so we can have unlimited drinks, but they are not obligated to do this. We do not have a binding contract.

Again, JMHO, these threads are stupid and pointless.

JC<---- is DP so is affected by this first world "special" non-problem

You are welcome to your opinion but if you don't like the thread no one is forcing you to contribute.

I have 2 questions; 1st time on the BRILLANCE

1. Where is the Diamond Lounge on the Brillance & is it able to hold a crowd or do they put the overflow somewhere else.

2. As a D+ can I go some where else for a cocktail hour if it is crowded?

3. Can I use my 3 drink in the mauin dinning room?

THANKS YOU

george35

DL on Brilliance is up in Viking Crown, right off the elevators. Currently, D+ on Brilliance can also use the Concierge Lounge, also up in Viking Crown. Don't know about the MDR use of vouchers.