Cruise Critic Community
pgerbphoto

Adventure of the Seas Refurb

This is a picture posted yesterday, on a social media site of her in Freeport. Hopefully, the person will continue taking pictures throughout the process.

cc9e16cb9378aeb54305d5164cb07d29.jpg

Is this a major Drydock, or just a "spruce up"?

We are looking forward to our first cruise on the Adventurer in 2019 -Snowbird Migration Cruise!:cool:

Is this a major Drydock, or just a "spruce up"?

We are looking forward to our first cruise on the Adventurer in 2019 -Snowbird Migration Cruise!:cool:

It's 30 days

Royal Caribbean will add Izumi Japanese Cuisine, new inside and oceanview staterooms and a Suite Lounge to Adventure of the Seas as part of the work being done.

Edited by TwizzlersAddict

It's 30 days

Royal Caribbean will add Izumi*Japanese Cuisine, new inside and oceanview staterooms and a Suite Lounge to Adventure of the Seas as part of the work being done.

We are booked in one of the Spacious Panoramic Ocean View cabins on Deck 12.. Are those the new OV cabins?

We are booked in one of the Spacious Panoramic Ocean View cabins on Deck 12.. Are those the new OV cabins?

Yes, those cabins are being built/installed during this dry dock.

Cool!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We'll be on Adventure two weeks after she comes out of dry dock. I saw renderings of those cabins when I was booking our cruise. They look awesome. I would have booked one but I found a great deal on a corner aft that I couldn't pass up. When I'm on the ship I'm going to try to get a look at one. We usually book oceanview cabins and one of these would great to be in.

Going to be in a new Panoramic OV on her in July. Can't wait to see pictures!

Other ships already have them. You can google for pictures of them on Navigator or Liberty or Freedom, for example.

We are on AOS next month,, When is suppose to be done? So all new beds and everything?

I would be surprised if they installed all new beds.

When is it suppose to be back in operation? We leave 2/17

Yours is the first post-drydock cruise.

We'll be on Adventure two weeks after she comes out of dry dock. I saw renderings of those cabins when I was booking our cruise. They look awesome. I would have booked one but I found a great deal on a corner aft that I couldn't pass up. When I'm on the ship I'm going to try to get a look at one. We usually book oceanview cabins and one of these would great to be in.

I would love to see pictures! Please post them here so I won't miss them.;) I have seen pictures on other ships,which is why we booked this cabin. But it will be nice to see if there are any differences. We will be in cabin 1828, btw.

The first cruise out of dry dock is the repositioning from Miami to Sju on feb12. I will post pics when we board. Hopefully the rooms will be open immediately since the ship will sailing empty from dry dock.

When is it suppose to be back in operation? We leave 2/17

The first cruise out of dry dock is the repositioning from Miami to Sju on feb12. I will post pics when we board. Hopefully the rooms will be open immediately since the ship will sailing empty from dry dock.

Interesting - I forgot about the five night repo. Thanks for the correction.

Going to be in a new Panoramic OV on her in July. Can't wait to see pictures!

Us too! Will be on the July 20th sailing