Brazil E visa is live for USA

dolfndreams

2 hours ago, neenee61 said:

Thought I would report back. Evisa lodged yesterday morning and back this afternoon.  28 hrs...This is damn good service...once the website works LOL. 

Thanks for the update..... but Are you saying you got your Evisa back within 28 hrs?

6 minutes ago, 3onTour said:

Thanks for the update..... but Are you saying you got your Evisa back within 28 hrs?

Sure did. Submitted at 9am yesterday and received today 12.30pm.  I thought may have had a problem with a bit of glare from glasses but all good.  I think this may be the fastest ever visa issue.  My travel buddy also received hers back within 28 hrs. Cheers

I received my Evisa!! WooHoo! Thanks EVERYONE for sharing your experiences...  They weren’t crazy about my photo, so I emailed my photo to the link provided in the email asking for further information (like everyone mentioned) and in two days I had my Evisa! 

Edited by 3onTour

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2018 at 7:50 AM, dolfndreams said:

Just started Jan 25 as promised. $40 fee for two years. Now if I could just get the darn pictures to upload...working on it. Better than that $160 + agency fees so we will figure it out.

https://brazil.vfsevisa.com/Brazil-Online/Online/Visa/Home

I was talking to friends yesterday who just returned from Brazil.  Apparently the new Government are planning to stop requiring visas for citizens of US, Canada, Australia, NZ etc. in order to boost tourism. According to my friend, they hope to have this in place soon - at least  sometime this year.  Just passing this along to keep in mind if you are heading down here.