Live Trip Report - Celebrity Equinox - Jan 27 thru Feb 3

clj7181

FYI for other Equinox people - the ship is on the app and it came in handy for menus and the schedule. Under dinning they list each days menu - I got pictures of 5/7 days - here is today’s on the app

5411eb86b6419edb9f6686da500df040.jpg

a7d6557c29af0b8f1333ceb71e6a6ce0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for the details about your cruise aboard the Equinox. We are traveling on February 17...it will be our first cruise. You gave us an inside look at what to anticipate. We also are staying in the concierge class...we are excited about our upcoming cruise. Your photos of the food are making our mouths water.

We are on the 17th sailing as well. There is a roll call for this cruise. You should check it out.

February 17, 2018 (2/17/18) - Eastern

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=24703&share_tid=2319233&url=https%3A%2F%2Fboards%2Ecruisecritic%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D2319233&share_type=t

Many thanks for your post and all the photos! Love your humor about Illinois...I am a "Central Illinois farmboy" that has become cityfied in Phoenix, AZ. I totally get your humor! Looks like the weather did not cooperate entirely, but glad you enjoyed your cruise!

Humour and sarcasm is hard to get in text and posts. The group I use to work with decided to create a font to let people know we were being sarcastic. We would use the orange font and italic mode. It worked well for our group. :)

I was raised by a Saskatchewan farm Mom by the way. ;)

What a fantastic review. I just spent an hour reading this instead of doing laundry - THANKS! :D We're on the Feb 24th sailing and this was very helpful. Totally upgrading my drink package so I can enjoy these weird yet tasty options. Thank the Lord =X= has not gotten rid of the After Eight ice cream. Worth the price of the cruise...

Well done and thanks again!

Pam

I might have missed something but I don't know anything the app for Equinox info. Can someone give me some info. We are on the 2/10 sailing and it would be great to use.

You can search on the App Store for it - Celebrity Cruises with a big white X on a blue-green background. There are several on a navy blue background but it's not those. I think it's only for iPhones because I couldn't find it when I looked for it on my iPad. We're on the 2/10 sailing too so we'll see you then! Lisa

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much for this review! Could you tell me if this cruise has guests of all ages or mostly an older crowd and if there are many children on board? Our first Celebrity cruise on the Summit had passengers of all ages and activities for everyone and we really enjoyed it. However, when we went on the Reflection to the Caribbean 2 years ago the cruise had mostly older guests and the activities were very limited.

Hey clj7181, nice job! You guys seem to travel a lot like my wife and I.

My wife and I are former Wisconsinites (Madison), currently in Minnesota and absolutely understand the shock of returning home. We have had many January trips when there was a 100º degree swing, usually a Jamaica trip.

Your review of the Equinox is why we are booked for 1/19. Thank you again.