Live Trip Report - Celebrity Equinox - Jan 27 thru Feb 3

clj7181

I also tied the pork belly. The outside was crispy - it was good - but a bit odd.

347f6a8d37b6c8212141fed3c37ad3fe.jpg

Main course was my lamb and mom’s veal - both tender and cooked well - but mom actually preferred her filet tonight.

f1e91f53d4e839c816680b1d48c945c7.jpg

6f3fd4e382eb3b7a82e436daf0a02bff.jpg

The best part of any meal is coming up - dessert!

9e1fe0f11faf617c234fe63907f2626c.jpg

380c7ef5950f0ebbdefa3efe554c34fc.jpg

Compliments of the chef - macaroons are my favorite - poor mom didn’t have a chance - I snatched on to it right away.

0395637a39c438b6dc8950b9602f804b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rest of dessert...my soufflé was fantastic!!! Mom said hers was also really good. Best deserts so far.

8262200103054df458beaf6dce8225bf.jpg

0d3b7e248e695e5fe1cf50bc7c630454.jpg

Overall we enjoyed the experience - I relaxed as the evening went on. It was more then a meal - it was an experience!

Thanks for your great review! I hope your weather improves, but sounds like its not hindering you 2 in any way.

We'll be on the boat as you get off on Sat the 3rd. Do you happen to see any massage specials? 11 cruises and the hubby and I have never had one, and we thought we might try one this cruise. If they have any specials, that would be even better. If you happen to see anything let me know. Dont go out of your way to find out. Thank you!

Thanks for the great review. We are 14 night Reflection Dec 7 2018. Are you enjoying most of the entertainment?

I really liked the Beyond the Podium speaker and the 2nd night - which was Uptown - so it has been hit or miss.

If you see a Caribe Guinness on the drink men, can you tell me the price. DH is wondering what the up charge might be from the Classic package.

Loving the review and reliving 2 past cruises on her!

snow bunny

A standard Guinness is $8 at the Gastro Pub - where would I find a Caribe Guinness?

Thanks for your great review! I hope your weather improves, but sounds like its not hindering you 2 in any way.

We'll be on the boat as you get off on Sat the 3rd. Do you happen to see any massage specials? 11 cruises and the hubby and I have never had one, and we thought we might try one this cruise. If they have any specials, that would be even better. If you happen to see anything let me know. Dont go out of your way to find out. Thank you!

Save your money and have a massage before your vacation. I have had massages for years and endured 2 at sea - both complimentary from our TA. Never again. The massage itself is ok but the hard-sell after ward ruins the experience. Be aware that even on special they are double the cost of one near home.

Save your money and have a massage before your vacation. I have had massages for years and endured 2 at sea - both complimentary from our TA. Never again. The massage itself is ok but the hard-sell after ward ruins the experience. Be aware that even on special they are double the cost of one near home.

A post cruise massage makes the return a little less harsh too :)

Here are today’s dailies - I am a bit behind but tomorrow is a sea day! I will try and answer more questions then.

60c273c6002e0bd119717d83733f0556.jpg

921b83861fbb92810cc49e449c73db15.jpg

e6eb95ed4f6f7ba7950f786e4084d1de.jpg

3b7c8329c581a39ab293221438eb5b55.jpg

Today’s weather - windy, sunny and humid

2eea7ca7a889f86f1e0bef6bbb604211.jpg

Thanks for posting the dailies! Enjoy your time disconnecting and enjoying your vacation. You’re not behind, you’re right where all of us want to be!

We just got off Equinox when you got aboard - Saturday 1/27 - your pictures make me want to go back.

World Class Bar had best cocktails, although at Premium pkg prices, try the Strawberry Fields, not as sweet as it looks. Enjoy

Did you stop in San Juan? If so where did you dock? Downtown old SAN Juan or at the airport dock

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Tendering - got my ticket at 10:28 am and was #42 - they were on 18. 11:40 am we got on the tender and I am sitting on the tender as they load it. We are just going to walk around town today.

Tender loaded at 11:57 finally loaded.

Edited by clj7181