Shakes and cheers program

We6crooze

On 7/10/2019 at 10:37 AM, RandomUser123 said:

I get it if you want to say sharing alcoholic drinks on cheers is bad. But who cares if a parent uses their cheers to get their kid a milkshake or a soda. Come on people, no one is perfect. Relax, have fun. 

Yes, this.

Plus every time I've had Cheers, when I have ordered a frozen drink for myself and a virgin one for my daughter (fully intending to pay), they have never charged me.  Maybe I'm just lucky?

49 minutes ago, andie717 said:

Yes, this.

Plus every time I've had Cheers, when I have ordered a frozen drink for myself and a virgin one for my daughter (fully intending to pay), they have never charged me.  Maybe I'm just lucky?

While I don't really care, because we will not be purchasing cheers (way too expensive), there is a difference between being given something, sharing a shake here or there, and flat out ordering a drink for their kid, specifically stealing (which is what that is).  

21 hours ago, Nic6318 said:

Hi

It always comes down to how you explain to your children the difference between stealing a little and stealing a lot. The main thing is not getting caught, right.

I know, I know, we all speed.

No, the main thing is doing what’s right, but degrees matter. It’s pretty obvious to anyone that robbing a bank at gun point is much worse than shoplifting. That doesn’t mean that shoplifting is okay.