Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

Has anyone tried to purchase the Thermal Suite passes yet? I cannot find the option listed anywhere in the list under the Spa tab.  I'm thinking of giving it a try on our February 9, 2020 sailing. Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks!!

BTW, there are some new photos showing up on Instagram under #nclencore if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, prbffd28 said:

Has anyone tried to purchase the Thermal Suite passes yet? I cannot find the option listed anywhere in the list under the Spa tab.  I'm thinking of giving it a try on our February 9, 2020 sailing. Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks!!

BTW, there are some new photos showing up on Instagram under #nclencore if anyone is interested.

They don't sell them presail. Also there is only a limited amount. You can do a spa tour on the first day and decide if you want one. We bought a week and really enjoyed it.

6 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

Has the hull grown on anyone who hated it when it was announced?  Personally I prefer abstract hull are on ships compared to painted gems, suns, turtles, and mermaids, etc.

When I first saw the artist impressions I thought it was hideous. Now I love it. 🙂

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

Has the hull grown on anyone who hated it when it was announced?  Personally I prefer abstract hull are on ships compared to painted gems, suns, turtles, and mermaids, etc.

7 minutes ago, CazV said:

When I first saw the artist impressions I thought it was hideous. Now I love it. 🙂

I like ships with painted hulls than the ones without! I live in Bermuda so we see ships here a lot. The RCCL ships look just boring and I can spot rust spots!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bluesea777 said:

I like ships with painted hulls than the ones without! I live in Bermuda so we see ships here a lot. The RCCL ships look just boring and I can spot rust spots!

One more thing - Celebrity Summit has been a frequent visitor to Bermuda over many years - he looked awful in white with plenty of rust spots, but in the last year he went thru extensive dry dock and got repainted dark blue and it looked new when he came to Bermuda at beginning of this year's cruising season. Our friends were on him and they said he looked fantastic inside.

White = rust spots - I hate looking at them!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, david_sobe said:

I love the artwork in the Bliss and still think it’s the best in the fleet, I immediately criticized this, butnow, it’s not so bad out in the water.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, david_sobe said:

I'm not a fan.  It reminds of of Britto which as you is totally overdone in Miami.  

My favorite NCL hull art is GETAWAY.  

16 hours ago, Terrab said:

They don't sell them presail. Also there is only a limited amount. You can do a spa tour on the first day and decide if you want one. We bought a week and really enjoyed it.

Thank you, a spa tour makes a lot of sense. I appreciate the information.

36 minutes ago, prbffd28 said:

Thank you, a spa tour makes a lot of sense. I appreciate the information.

Hey there, 

Just FYI, we are on the Encore the first week of December and we’ve already booked the Thermal Spa week pass. 

I called and booked it over the phone because I couldn’t find it on the website. We’re in the Haven so not sure if it matters. We did the same on the Escape, but we were also in the Haven (I have no idea If this affects the ability to prebook or if it was just a coincidence). 

21 hours ago, prbffd28 said:

You can definitely phone and book them.  We did so for the Transatlantic next week.  Can't wait! :classic_biggrin:

On 10/25/2019 at 2:20 PM, prbffd28 said:

So we were able to purchase the Thermal Suite pass for our 11/24 Encore Cruise... by calling Customer Service 

At first they were quoting around 289 pp....but we were able to purchase for 249 pp 

Hope this helps

The TA is just a week away.  While we are not on this cruise and actually cancelled our Thanksgiving cruise aboard the Encore, I am really looking forward to reading the reviews and to hear what people actually think.  I am hoping for another great “Live” review from TheDougOut and others.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, ybard31 said:

So we were able to purchase the Thermal Suite pass for our 11/24 Encore Cruise... by calling Customer Service 

At first they were quoting around 289 pp....but we were able to purchase for 249 pp 

Hope this helps

Definitely helps, thanks to all that replied, we appreciate it!!