Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

2 hours ago, steamboats said:

@NewbieCruiser123 I haven´t seen any ashers on the Haven Sundeck or on the Vibe Beach Club. So I can´t say for sure. I don´t smoke.

I just uploaded the first part of my really extense photo review... which starts actually with deck 5. There will be an entry each day until it´s finished. It´s a deck by deck review with separate entries for restaurants and bars & lounges. Here´s part 1. The text is in German but there´s no need to read the text (or try google translate). The bold wording plus the photos will do it.

steamboats

Oh sure steamboats I got all that German! Managed to pick up a bit because it sounds like Yiddish! Great pics of Deck 5, thank you. Wish I knew what you said!

• Like 1

looks amazing so far :) 

I have 3 questions:

1. Are there bowling lanes on the Encore?

2. Is seating for shows first come first serve? does that create a hysteria and early line ups at the theater? Can seats be reserved?

3. Can The Social or The Cavern be reserved ahead of sailing?

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Noworkforme23 said:

Question, do you have to make a mad dash to get the Vibe passes now, or since it is larger, can you purchase a pass before you get on the ship?

Not available to purchase in advance at this point. And nobody knows if the mad dash will occur. I won't be making a mad dash for a pass on 24th November. They sold two passes for the Transatlantic and the guy in that video was obviously one of them lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

made my day 😂

thougt that was a joke that they are selling vibe passes for a cruise northern atlantik in November  but they really did  🤣

but now we know that they sell 300 passes.  Did he said what he paid for the pass

2 hours ago, Steff79 said:

made my day 😂

thougt that was a joke that they are selling vibe passes for a cruise northern atlantik in November  but they really did  🤣

but now we know that they sell 300 passes.  Did he said what he paid for the pass

It was in one of the live threads... apparently the staff tried to talk them out of buying them but they insisted... I guess he wanted to be the first to post a video haha 

It was also reported in the same thread that the price is $209. 

It's an extremely underwhelming space imo for that price. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Pirate at 50 said:

I am reading some misleading reports.  Is the Encore being damaged by bad weather in the NA on her transatlantic.  Or is that another ship.  Can someone verify.

Where are these "reports" posted that you're reading??

Just now, Pirate at 50 said:

I am reading some misleading reports.  Is the Encore being damaged by bad weather in the NA on her transatlantic.  Or is that another ship.  Can someone verify.

On it now and I’ve not seen nor heard of any damage. Some decent waves (around 30 ft.), but nothing too bad.

1 minute ago, rtkenmore said:

Where are these "reports" posted that you're reading??

I just read it on the face that someone lost the glass and railing from their balcony and a pic of a supposedly shattered Haven Observation lounge window was posted

17 minutes ago, Pirate at 50 said:

Looks like it's just superficial damage.  Glad to hear.

It was stated on Facebook that the glass, supports and railings came off a balcony and the Haven lounge has a window that shattered. Other than this, and weather it sounds like a good inaugural cruise so far.  This is being posted by some who are onboard.  

18 hours ago, Izzzzz said:

looks amazing so far 🙂

I have 3 questions:

1. Are there bowling lanes on the Encore? No

2. Is seating for shows first come first serve? does that create a hysteria and early line ups at the theater? Can seats be reserved? You can make (highly suggested) a reservation at the Box Office but not for a specific seat (first come, first serve)

3. Can The Social or The Cavern be reserved ahead of sailing? -

Thanks!

steamboats

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jplovestocruise said:

Where are all the pictures of the rooms? Is it normal to not see any pictures so many days into the cruise? 

There were some show cabins open for viewing during the inaugural cruise. I´m still working on my photos and that will take some time until I have those up. I only have the first three parts online covering deck 5 to 15 (more each day). But check out the photo gallery of my DH. You will find cabin photos there too.

steamboats

Edited by steamboats
  • Like 2