Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:44 PM, Pirate at 50 said:

The chandelier is growing on my wife and I the more we see it and how the lights change and shift.  But I won't know for sure until I board and see it in person.

I like the changing colors. I just still have a hard time with the focus of it being on garbage which is why it resembles plastic garbage. I get to see it in 27 sleeps. :)

yes, and the last Meyer Werft ship for NCL 😢, wish they had orderd 2-3 more away ship.

Quote this post, thanks Doug, thanks to all who posted here. I liked to read dayli here the new posts and hope we will have a same everything...Leonardo......

On 10/30/2019 at 8:36 PM, FreestyleNovice said:

A small thank you for Doug! As a real Jedi, a young Skywalker he mastered the fine essence of the Everything threads again with Encore and this thread would not be the same without his continuous effort and endless enthusiasm; this one is for you Doug, cheers!

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, TheDougOut said:

In case this wasn’t already posted...

BFA10879-AB88-486A-947F-F77E11A590FC.thumb.jpeg.99e514836fb71a2feb2a73285a3d7e70.jpeg

BTW for all who are searching... Face the Surf Bar and go to the left side where the Garden Café outside area is located. There you will find it.

And for those who are still following my ship review... Bars & Lounges part 1 went online today. Still a couple of more entries in the future.

steamboats

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DublinFC said:

TL;DR are there pictures of the Vibe Beach Club anywhere in this thread or elsewhere to look?  With the small pool deck area, I was wondering what VBC offered.

You can find photos of the Vibe Beach Club here in my review and here´s the Vibe Bar. Some cabanas, two whirlpools and a mist area on the upper deck (deck 20). There are nice double loungers up there too but I guess you have to be fast to grab one.

steamboats

• Like 1

22 hours ago, steamboats said:

You can find photos of the Vibe Beach Club here in my review and here´s the Vibe Bar. Some cabanas, two whirlpools and a mist area on the upper deck (deck 20). There are nice double loungers up there too but I guess you have to be fast to grab one.

steamboats

Those are great photos. I also looked at the photos you have on your webpage of the Waterfront.....man.... they are really packing in chairs on the Waterfront to accommodate the limited space up top. 

When we sailed on the Bliss in December, the Waterfront was not that packed with seating. It had plenty on it, but it has a LOT in your photos. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluesea777 said:

Encore is now parked next to the new NCL terminal (looks unfinished):

That's because it is unfinished. It's way behind schedule. I asked on Port Miami's FB page several weeks ago when it would be finished, and they told me May/June 2020.