Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

11 minutes ago, QueenOfZoom said:

Interesting! Very similar but no screen for movies?

The Bliss had a Spice screen in the renderings, but then it never appeared during the build.  The nighttime deck parties were moved to the pool deck, so maybe it got scrapped due to a lack of need.

IMO, you can’t beat the ambiance of a Spice party at night.  It’s just not the same around the pool deck.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TheDougOut said:

The Bliss had a Spice screen in the renderings, but then it never appeared during the build.  The nighttime deck parties were moved to the pool deck, so maybe it got scrapped due to a lack of need.

IMO, you can’t beat the ambiance of a Spice party at night.  It’s just not the same around the pool deck.  

Absolutely agree with this. At Spice, it's one big group of people. On the pool deck, people are kind of spread out all over. It doesn't have the same feel at all.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LrgPizza said:

Absolutely agree with this. At Spice, it's one big group of people. On the pool deck, people are kind of spread out all over. It doesn't have the same feel at all.

Yeah, I really liked Spice on the Escape which is why I'm interested in what they will do on the Encore.

Except for that sundeck area on deck 20, I don't know where they could stick it.

I'm thinking it will just be gone.

18 minutes ago, bkrickles1 said:

Yeah, I really liked Spice on the Escape which is why I'm interested in what they will do on the Encore.

Except for that sundeck area on deck 20, I don't know where they could stick it.

I'm thinking it will just be gone.

Epic is actually my favorite, best water feature with the magic pool 😀

• Like 1

She's taking shape nicely! Anxiously waiting for some close ups of the center section to see if it will be the future Spice area. Looks like railings are in place on top where the laser tag is on Bliss so maybe this area as some have speculated? Great post and thanks for all the photos and information, we're booked for the Feb 9, 2020 sailing!

On 4/7/2019 at 8:47 AM, TheDougOut said:

Slightly different aft view...

0D073361-C85C-418B-B68B-95A185FA445B.jpeg

I am kind of confused.  We are booked in 10316, which is an AFT cabin,  but looking at this picture it doesn't look like it does on the NCL website.  Doesn't look like there is enough balconies.

Edited by quillwercruisers
added info

On 4/13/2019 at 1:04 PM, quillwercruisers said:

I am kind of confused.  We are booked in 10316, which is an AFT cabin,  but looking at this picture it doesn't look like it does on the NCL website.  Doesn't look like there is enough balconies.

Not all of the dividers are in place. I can see your balcony door....or where it will be. 

The Haven suite is the first 3 "black squares" and yours is the one after the large square. After that is the 2 squares for the HC mini-suite. 

7 hours ago, SailBreakaway said:

Any word on restaurants other than the standards? Hoping Los Lobos, Food Republic, Brewery, Margaritaville stick around.  

You must be the person I've ever heard of that wants that waste of space called Margaritaville to stick around. 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2018 at 11:27 AM, CruisingSince1982 said:

I love Margaritaville LOL

On 4/6/2019 at 10:38 AM, fstuff1 said:

if its beyond final payment,no

So I’m reading through and noticed your picture. Is that Cinderella’s castle when Elsa froze it???? I cried so hard at 35 years old!!!

On 1/31/2018 at 12:32 PM, RMS Olympic said:

Enclosed aft deck.....maybe a pool with a magrodome? Anything but a go cart track......an enlarged Vibe would generate more revenue imo.

Just started following this, and wanted to compliment you on your CC name!  Big White Star fan here!  We booked on Encore for May 17, 2020.  It will be our first time in the Haven.