Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

33 minutes ago, TheDougOut said:

0F5FD083-9AEB-4726-8A54-A5B1F7420A6E.jpeg

I'm one of the ones who really didn't care for the hull art when it was first revealed...  Seeing it out in the open like this though...  It looks way better now than it did in the sketches and all..

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rtkenmore said:

I'm one of the ones who really didn't care for the hull art when it was first revealed...  Seeing it out in the open like this though...  It looks way better now than it did in the sketches and all..

It will never win me over. After Escape, Joy, and Bliss, Encore will always be the ugly sister.

It's still a great ship even though I think that laser tag is a waste. Can't they rip out laser tag and replace it with Spice H2O and charge $10 pppd?

14 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

It will never win me over. After Escape, Joy, and Bliss, Encore will always be the ugly sister.

It's still a great ship even though I think that laser tag is a waste. Can't they rip out laser tag and replace it with Spice H2O and charge $10 pppd?

I totally agree about the Hull Art.  The other ships are calming/happy (which I love and my favorite is Escape).  This piece of "Art" makes me twitch/anxious. Not sure if I want to start my vacation twitching/anxious as I walk up the gangway (and subsequent times every time I embark/disembark).

Perhaps Hull Art is not important to some (and minor issue on grand scheme)...but a giant portrait in my face with Artwork I don't like, will definitely deter me from sailing on this ship.  Loss of Spice also pushed me in other directions. JMO and there are plenty of alternative options out there for everyone. 🙂

What I don‘t like about the hull art. It has nothing to do with ncl, the ship itself and the destinations the ship is going. 

The ship has only the hull art because Mr. Del rio like as a person himself the artist. 

But nothing with ncl or the ship. 

This is the day we all have been waiting for since page 1 of this thread.  The float out with the Encore in all its glory.

I love the hull art.  I will take abstract color over paintings of sea turtles, statute of liberty, or mermaids any day.  Those are a bit cheezy IMHO.  But I pretty much appreciate all hull art because it makes each ship unique.

Edited by david_sobe
  • Like 2

Any guesses based on these pics as to whether the demise of Spice is looking like its almost certain at this point, or does anyone see any spots where they might still be putting a Spice?

still can’t believe they are actually taking this away...I practically spend almost all my cruises out there...not to mention where will the outdoor smoking area be. I doubt they will put it in the middle pool area unless they want lots of upset passengers.

plus, where will the outdoor top deck parties be without Spice? The bliss pool area is way too slippery for dancing at night and all the events that happen there are pretty bad. I wonder if maybe Vibe might end up being pay-only during the day and open access at night for entertainment and parties...

• Like 1