L1 Suite on Allure/Oasis - any differences?

We are interested in booking an L1 on either Allure or Oasis. The ship does not matter, we would be happy on both ships, but the cabin location is what I have concerns with.

So I saw on the deck plans that the number of L1-cabins is limited, but are there any major differences we should take into account when choosing the right cabin?

Is the balcony size of all those crown loft suites the same? Does pool deck noise affect cabins that are not in the middle of that floor? Is the layout identical in every cabin?

We would be very happy for some input :)

We are interested in booking an L1 on either Allure or Oasis. The ship does not matter, we would be happy on both ships, but the cabin location is what I have concerns with.

So I saw on the deck plans that the number of L1-cabins is limited, but are there any major differences we should take into account when choosing the right cabin?

Is the balcony size of all those crown loft suites the same? Does pool deck noise affect cabins that are not in the middle of that floor? Is the layout identical in every cabin?

We would be very happy for some input :)

We have done the CL-1 twice on Oasis. There should be no difference on Allure. We were in 1750 and 1746. If you look on the deck plans. 1750 is mid-deck and the balcony is maybe a bit larger as they curve to the front and back but you won't likely notice any difference. In Oct, we had 3 in a row, 1744,1746,1748. We opened the balcony doors and to be honest there didn't seem to be much difference.

As for noise, we heard none that I remember. I think if you go more forward you might hear the pool deck music occasionally. My advice would be to try to get the middle cabin and then as close as you can to it, and try not to go forward. But any CL is wonderful.

The layout is the same in all CL's except the Accessible CL. It has an elevator so you lose some space.

I pick the starboard side as the ship usually docks starboard side to the pier and I like being able to watch the activity in port when I'm on my balcony. But other than that, side doesn't matter.

Deck 17 is a private deck. You can only access it with your seapass as there is a locked door. The hall is also extra wide. It's very quiet up there and really nice. Once you sail in one you'll be spoiled for life!