Elite

george35

Celebrity handles it differently. On cruises with a normal number of Elites, there will be a cocktail hour from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. in a lounge designated in information you'll receive in your cabin. There will be an assortment of beverages and waiters circulating with platters of appetizers. Usually it's the lounge at the front of the ship on the top deck. When it's a cruise that attracts a lot of Elites, like a transatlantic, you will receive three coupons per person that you can use in most, but not all, bars on the ship. I've heard that Celebrity might load them on to your card but we've not experienced it.

There's also a continental breakfast served with bloody marys, mimosas and specialty coffees which is usually held in one of the specialty restaurants.

No drinks on ship's card. They will hold an elite cocktail party in the sky lounge (or a similar name, depending on the ship) every evening from around 5 to 7, except on embarkation day and the evening of the Senior Officer's get together - unless there are too many elites on the cruise for the capacity of the venue. In that case they give you 3 paper coupons per elite passenger instead.

Is the continental breakfast just pastries or do they offer meats, cheeses etc?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I usually eat in Blu so don't often partake, but on our last cruise when walking by Tuscan I thought I saw some lunch meats and cheeses as well as pastries and fruit and yogurt. Not sure if they always do this or only on cruises with a lot of Europeans who are more inclined towards that type of breakfast than US folks??

Is the continental breakfast just pastries or do they offer meats, cheeses etc?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They offer meat, cheese, fruit, yogurt, cereal, smoked salmon and bagels, smoothies... Lots of choices, but nothing hot or cooked (i.e. no eggs, pancakes, waffles, sausage) And let's not forget the Bellinis !

D+ on RCL, I know I will be ELITE on Celebrity. My question is do you also get 3 drinks loaded on your SEA PASS card?

george35

On the Eclipse in Nov 2017, no drinks were loaded on card. We had the nightly social hour from 5 to 7 in one of lounges. Sadly, It became a tipping war to get the best service. Wish Celebrity would not allow tipping and really just thank us for repeat business.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums