The "New" Adventure of the Seas Pics

you posted a pic of the spin room - can you tell if the bikes look new (they looked a lot newer than the crappy ones on jewel last year). Also, any fitness classes? if you can grab a pic of the offerings and prices, that would be awesome! We leave out of PR on 3/31!

From my quick glance the bikes appear to be new as well. Some bikes were being used by random visitors, but there is a sign noting that the bikes are for spin class only.

You guys are the best! If anyone sees a Spacious Oceanview please let me know if it was refurbed as well. Or even a regular oceanview. Booked in May on a spacious oceanview on the front of the ship

We have spacious and updated

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They do, on deck 1. They only get out the paddles when the engines are malfunctioning though. :)

My stateroom is on Deck Two for my December cruise, I have a feeling that my services may be required by Royal Caribbean [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love all of this info. We just booked b2b Canada cruise on Adventure. Have a Spacious Family Ocean View on the way over. Right in the Bow. Has anyone stayed in one? Wondering how bad the movement/rocking is. And where is bed placed in room? Some pics show it backed up against Windows. Rep told me when booking Cabin 7500, that it was 327 sq ft. Online it says 267 sq. ft?

Also, in a Grand Suite on the way back and wondering if there is specialized breakfast or lunch spots for suite guests? Sometimes Chops will serve breakfast and/or lunch for Suite guests.

Can't wait to hear more!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

The New Adventure of the Seas???

Balcony Stateroom Guests Beware!!!

We are currently on Adventure of the Seas (2/12/2018 sailing), somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean, on a slow roll to St. Thomas. Yesterday morning, a crew member cleaning the stateroom next door, leans his head and upper body over the balcony railing and partition into our balcony. My wife screams after she observes him getting an eyeful of her in our stateroom, right after she came out of the shower. Our balcony door was closed, but curtains were open. I immediately looked in her direction and I saw him too. He was glaring directly into our stateroom for well over 10 secs. My wife said she made direct eye contact with his eyes.

I immediately called security, believing it was a guest next door. While waiting on the arrival of security, I discover the offender was a crew member. Believe it or not, he admitted to me (in the presence of his supervisor) that it was him.

Now get this... he claims it was accidental while cleaning the outside glass panels at the balcony railing... of the stateroom next to ours. Horse feathers!!! This guy was perving big time. This was no casual glance. This was a focused glare.

Security comes and conducts an investigation. Written statements, video statements, photos, the whole shebang. We tell them this was no accident as he was glaring at my wife for a bit of time. I told them security camera footage should verify our complaint.

Later that evening we are asked to come to Guest Services for a follow-up meeting. In attendance are the Reservations Director/Manager, the Chief Security Officer and the Executive Officer of Housekeeping. In short, they try to sell us that it is normal for housekeeping to gawk into the balcony/stateroom next door while cleaning glass panels. Really? I believe any reasonable person can clean the outside of those glass panels without poking their head purposefully around the partition.

When asked about the security camera review, we are told the video was blurry when zoomed in, so they could not see clearly what he was doing. Would you believe that?

Bottom line, since they claim there is no diffinitive evidence, basically it never happened. The only thing they will do is relocate the employee to another area of the ship.

They totally invalidated us and our complaint. Zip, nada, nothing. Talk about being victimized twice. We were so stressed over the incident and investigation that we did very little that afternoon. We also could not muster up enough appetite or energy to go to our Valentines dinner at Giovanni’s. Oh, did I mention this is our honeymoon?

They are covering for this employee and the cruise line, saying there is nothing they see wrong. They think it will just be forgotten. WRONG!!!

We will be naming names very shortly. There needs to be accountability and respect for guests. The summary dismissal of us in their follow-up meeting was actually more insulting than the perv housekeeping employee. They never even attempted to make amends for this inexcusable incident.

This is Royal Caribbean management?

This is the new Adventure of the Seas?

FillmoreRanger

DFW TX

... Also, in a Grand Suite on the way back and wondering if there is specialized breakfast or lunch spots for suite guests? Sometimes Chops will serve breakfast and/or lunch for Suite guests. ...

Our experience has been that they offer a made to order breakfast for suite guests in one of the specialty restaurants, but nothing other than seatng for Windjammer guests for lunch.

Another empty MDR

There are multiple posts about the MDR not being used much. Is this every night? Or maybe because last night was Valentine's Day, people were eating at specialty restaurants? How empty is the MDR on a nightly basis? Are you in Traditional seating or MTD? How many floors of the dining room are traditional and how many are MTD?

Another empty MDR

There are multiple posts about the MDR not being used much. Is this every night? Or maybe because last night was Valentine's Day, people were eating at specialty restaurants? How empty is the MDR on a nightly basis? Are you in Traditional seating or MTD? How many floors of the dining room are traditional and how many are MTD?

We have noticed the MDR being about 50 percent full on deck 5. I will take a look at MTD tonight.

932_C80_F5_0_C59_4888_9777_73306_A9799_ED.jpg

St. Thomas - today

We have noticed the MDR being about 50 percent full on deck 5. I will take a look at MTD tonight.

It filled up fairly well by about 6:30.

So, it seems the emotional support dog I posted about previously is being “shared” between two couples. They walk into MTD last night and when offered a table under the staircase going up to deck 4 they start complaining (Biker wonders if this was done on purpose to keep the dog out of the way). They ended up at a different table.

I heard the toilets don't work on the new deck 11 staterooms.

Not sure how anyone would know that, as the cabins don’t open for customers for a few more weeks. We were told that they were installing locks on the doors currently.

It’s a one time fee I paid at the beginning of the week that allowed me to take any class I wanted. Spin, Trilogy, TRX, etc... Well worth it for me.

Never heard of 'class pass' before....thank you for the explanation, not just for me but for others. Very nice thing, IMO!