The "New" Adventure of the Seas Pics

Never heard of 'class pass' before....thank you for the explanation, not just for me but for others. Very nice thing, IMO!
My DW signed up for the "class pass" on Freedom two weeks ago. They only allow 20 passengers and you could go to all the classes. It was $65 + 18% grat for 8 days. Since she usually signs up for all the classes (spin, yoga, boot camp, etc.) we saved at least $50.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

one more spin bike question - do they have clips, and if so what type (SPD or Look). trying to decide whether to bring bike shoes
Only time we've seen the clips was Harmony. The other ships we've been on have been straps.

My DW signed up for the "class pass" on Freedom two weeks ago. They only allow 20 passengers and you could go to all the classes. It was $65 + 18% grat for 8 days. Since she usually signs up for all the classes (spin, yoga, boot camp, etc.) we saved at least $50.

Slightly more on Harmony, but that’s the one.

Not sure how anyone would know that, as the cabins don’t open for customers for a few more weeks. We were told that they were installing locks on the doors currently.

I was just poking on Rick a bit, I've heard nothing about the deck 11 staterooms.

Anyone can share picture of inside cabins (deck 9 would be great)? I'm sailing in May and would like to know if they were part of the dry dock renovation.

Should be new- we have friends in the deck 10 inside rooms. New carpet and loveseat

E1_BF2578_3_D0_C_4261_B852_C55_EE660_C208.jpg

3_B475920_8_D7_D_4087_A83_A_37374895_DDFB.jpg

Edited by racerxspeedy

Still no word on the panoramic rooms/new area. Are they still being worked on? Is the Chapel still there? I'm curious if they will sneak an escape room on board up there.

!

The new cabins on 12 are very much still under construction.

IMG_0192.thumb.jpg.6b454e19823efb88de0522006ef841f2.jpg

Chapel still there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Biker19

one more spin bike question - do they have clips, and if so what type (SPD or Look). trying to decide whether to bring bike shoes

The pic posted of the new Lifefitness bikes shows a pedal with SPD on one side and toe clip and strap on the other.