The "New" Adventure of the Seas Pics

Thanks, looks like fun.

At an extremely good price too! Oh, how I wish I was onboard right now instead of dealing with this stupid snow :(

Anyway, I'm looking forward to sailing on Adventure, still got a long way to go!

Very nice, looks as if the bedding and carpeting in the staterooms was replaced :) Are you cruising solo or with family/friends?

Room looks lovely. So happy carpet is re-done. I am assuming this is done throughout the shi?p I'll be on her on March 31st in a balcony cabin on Deck 8. Would love to see more pics if you can. Thank you so much for posting :) Enjoy your cruise.

Chomping at the bit!!! I will have Cabin 1106 if anyone wants to knock and ask nicely. [emoji12]

I'm looking forward to your live report from Adventure as I extremely enjoyed your report and photos from your December Harmony cruise. :D You usually sail with the same group of friends? You guys look like you live the good life :)

F94_AA4_C9_205_A_4_EA9_AE24_1_F2662_F135_B5.jpg

Very nice, looks as if the bedding and carpeting in the staterooms was replaced :) Are you cruising solo or with family/friends?

Yes, looks great. Wondering if they changed the mattresses, or are they changing by need?

I'm looking forward to your live report from Adventure as I extremely enjoyed your report and photos from your December Harmony cruise. :D You usually sail with the same group of friends? You guys look like you live the good life :)

My Adventure Squad! No pun intended...well maybe. San Juan on March 8th! #Staywoke

fd06f3f5761b5aa045fc303841a68b31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the Adventure has had a couple of dry docks within the last year or so.

Were all cabins refreshed with new carpet and furniture during the last couple dry docks?

I'm staying in a standard balcony room ("Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony", per my booking confirmation) and am just curious if this category will be old stuff or newly redone.

Thanks!

I know the Adventure has had a couple of dry docks within the last year or so.

Were all cabins refreshed with new carpet and furniture during the last couple dry docks?

I'm staying in a standard balcony room ("Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony", per my booking confirmation) and am just curious if this category will be old stuff or newly redone.

Thanks!

Based on what I am seeing I would expect your room to have new carpet and furniture. The bathrooms, cabinets and mirrors are still original,

I’m so glad to hear that AOS rec’d a refurb. We were on AOS the cruise before the first of the second recent refurbs. It was in great need of new carpet and furniture. The furniture was very worn everywhere and really bad in the main dining room.

I will now look forward to going back on AOS again and hope they do the same thing to Navigator. When we were on NOS last March, our cabin steward had to put a sheet over our sofa because it was so stained and dirty looking.

Happy cruising everyone!:)