The "New" Adventure of the Seas Pics

Thanks much for the great photos. Other than the fantastic wall of windows in the SL, it looks much more serviceable and pedestrian than the DL. I guess RCI thinks suite guests want bland, conservative furnishings.

The other spaces look very nice. Hope we have a few warm weather days on our snowbird migration cruise to enjoy the pools.

It's been increasing in the last few years. As long as the cruise line refuses to address the situation, it will continue to get worse.

Can't the cruise line just say no emotional support dogs? Is there anything we can do, if enough of us do it? Can I make a call? Send an email? What would be the best route to voice my opinion to the cruise line?

f54225562c43853fdf64a973c86cec53.jpg

Not sure if these are new- alternative to the Purel at the entrance to Windjammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These were added in the hurricane shortened upgrades the same time the slides were added. That said, thanks to you and all for the picture updates. We will happily sail Adventure again someday.

wash.jpg

Is this happening on every cruise now? Why does Royal Caribbean allow this? My last cruise was in 2015 - I've never seen a dog on a cruise. How is this sanitary?

The only one I have seen was my April 2016 Oasis cruise. They had installed a fake grass patch for the animal to do its business. That dog was not a very well trained dog, I'm assuming as it nearly jumped overboard when I came around the corner of the running track doing an 8 minute per mile pace.

Can't the cruise line just say no emotional support dogs? Is there anything we can do, if enough of us do it? Can I make a call? Send an email? What would be the best route to voice my opinion to the cruise line?

Take Bob Clarea's advice. Michael Bayley's office needs to hear all the comments that cruisers have about their experiences. It isn't enough for cruisers to talk amongst themselves.

A business can make rules as to what they will or won't allow to happen on their property. A business doesn't want to lose any potential customer, either. Both the person who needs a support/emotional dog and the person who doesn't have choices of where and how to go on vacation.

I NEVER want to prevent someone from enjoying life's good things if they NEED a service animal or true emotional support dog. Many of us have seen behaviors from the dogs and their owners that make it difficult to truly believe that the animal is a true service or emotional support animal --- that is what needs to stop.

HOW to do it is the difficult part. It would be nice to have a certification process for the need and then paperwork for the dog and its owner to have.

I just came off of a 9 day cruise on Navigator and did not see or come across one dog on board that sailing.

We are booked into room 6137 (interior) in November which appears to be new. Does this cabin exist? Thanks a million!

Cabin 6137 exists. Deck 6. It's not a new cabin. Why would you think it doesn't exist when you have it already booked?:confused:

Edited by davekathy

In fact, one could argue that the only cabin not updated is Bikers. They are waiting for him to vacate on Saturday before replacing the carpet and couch.

I guess I misunderstood what "renovated" meant -the couch seems to be new and I guess the carpet could also be. How much of this, if any, was done during the previous shortened dry dock?

I guess I misunderstood what "renovated" meant -the couch seems to be new and I guess the carpet could also be. How much of this, if any, was done during the previous shortened dry dock?

We’ve been on twice after the last dry dock, and none of the rooms were done then. What we are seeing now is brand new.

Apparently one of the lounges was turned into a re-upulstry shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any pictures of the newly added solo inside cabins?

The studio interior staterooms were added last year and photos are next to nonexistent LOL. I'm booked in one of them this December on Adventure, so I'm extremely curious as to whether they will resemble layout of ones on Radiance-class ships or on Harmony (which I'm also booked in for 2019).