Concierge Amenities

Wine-O

They used to have shoe shining service as a CC amenity. I searched for a list and didn't see it. When did it go away, or is it still provided with CC and AQ?

We were on Summit in March 2017 in concierge and they provided shoe shine. We just asked room attendant.

Just ask your stateroom attendant. I got it done in 20 minutes and I was in an inside cabin.

Phil

So nice to see your name - I nearly abandoned CC when as a newbie I was flamed and it really upset me - you came to my defence for which I thank you. I love these boards but the experience made me very wary I have to say

We were on Summit in March 2017 in concierge and they provided shoe shine. We just asked room attendant.

It's been since back in 2010 where we sailed Summit, and it was included. I asked for it, and the stateroom attendant seemed to be a little put out, but took care of it. It was one of the listed CC perks.

I did a current search and didn't see it listed as one of the CC amenities. We normally only ask our attendant for just extra towels and ice twice a day, so I didn't want to request something that was out of the ordinary.

So nice to see your name - I nearly abandoned CC when as a newbie I was flamed and it really upset me - you came to my defence for which I thank you. I love these boards but the experience made me very wary I have to say

Awww, that's nice of you to say. Glad you stuck around! There is some really good info to be had here. And some that isn't!;)

Phil