Trikes Question

Lmb3653

We want to go to the beach after our morning tour. Does anyone know if the trikes have a storage compartment that would fit our snorkel gear?
We did this excursion a couple years ago. The trunk on the trikes was very roomy, so I think there would be no problem carrying your gear.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

Very confusing. Answers on Tripadvisor indicate insurance is included in the rental fee. However, the response to this question from Trikes via email was insurance is required by law and that they do not offer insurance and I would have to get it from a third party source. I have asked for more clarification.

• 3 months later...

does anyone know if the afternoon tour really gets back in time? The morning one was sold out, so we get picked up at 12:30pm and returned by 5:30pm. Our ship RCCL Navigator leaves at 6:00pm. Im a wreck about missing the boat

What do you think? Do the cruise line make you change your watches? 

On 1/22/2019 at 4:58 PM, Lily2006 said:

does anyone know if the afternoon tour really gets back in time? The morning one was sold out, so we get picked up at 12:30pm and returned by 5:30pm. Our ship RCCL Navigator leaves at 6:00pm. Im a wreck about missing the boat

What do you think? Do the cruise line make you change your watches? 

You can always ask to have a drop off near the port a bit earlier.     The trike tour is a lot of fun and I would highly recommend it. 

3 hours ago, helensobol said:

You can always ask to have a drop off near the port a bit earlier.     The trike tour is a lot of fun and I would highly recommend it. 

The only problem with that is that would have to have someone with them to drive the trike back to their office in Palm Beach. I believe that we had two people from Trikes with us on the tour, but I'd check with them directly, to be sure. They would also need a place for all of the trikes to pull off of the road near the port to let you off. This area is very congested, so I'm not sure if this would be possible. When we were in Aruba on Celebrity last year, we were on Aruba time.

Edited by Hatteras51