Question: In Star class do you tip both the Genie and the stewart

Obviously you tip the Genie a significant amount as noted on these boards many times. They do not share in the ship wide gratuities as far as I am aware.

The steward gets their share of the daily ship wide gratuities from each person in the suite.

The questions are: Do you tip additional to the steward? Do the Genies share their tips with the steward?

Genies don’t share with stewards to my knowledge. They work for guest services I believe.

I think most in a star class suite tend to tip extra to the cabin steward but that is dependent on service, etc. and it is your choice obviously. I’ve only been star class once before but the stewards certainly seem to know the importance of you as a customer and do what it takes to make your trip great. Pretty much any worker seeing the star class card went above and beyond. Wish it was that great always but I’ve found the workers still deliver great service either way (even when we are in a cheap cabin). But when star class they seemed to be trained to make you feel important and happy.