Young adults

mclosson

Hello,

I have a last minute opportunity to take a spring break vacation with my 2 sons. They are 18 and 21. Wanted a nice ship, have done royal Caribbean but wanted to try the silhouette mar 11-18. They like to meet people (girls) and have a little fun at night, dancing etc. I am worried they will be bored. All good RCCL options seem gone. Should we go Celebrity? Mom and dad don’t want cheaper style party cruise. Thoughts?

Your son's enjoyment will be based on who thye meet on the cruise (i.e. girls). During spring break, all ships have more folks in your son's age group. RCCL probably has more, but celebrity has it's fair share as well. Of course, if you go Norwegian or Carnival, they will party the entire trip but mom and dad aren't going to be happy unless they hide in their cabins.

I think you're pretty safe booking a 7 day cruise during spring break on Celebrity.

I've been on Celebrity during summer break and had my girls with me and there is never more than a handful of kids that age (if any at all). There's usually a few younger kids but I don't see many older teens. If you sons are hoping to meet girls their age I would try another cruise line.

I've been on Celebrity during summer break and had my girls with me and there is never more than a handful of kids that age (if any at all). There's usually a few younger kids but I don't see many older teens. If you sons are hoping to meet girls their age I would try another cruise line.

I don't think that I'd equate March break with the summer when looking at 18-21 year olds.

I’m taking my 2 nieces on March 4th 20 & 17. One has been before & loved her Celebrity cruise. The other one is looking forward to it as well. They don’t need constant excitement & spend the entire evening w/ me dancing. It’s all what they make of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been on spring break cruise on eclipse with 15 year olds and they had a blast. We just returned from a cruise on the survey, and I noticed in the dailies that there is a get-together at least several times a week for 18 to 21-year-olds in the early evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk