Review Crown Princess Eastern Caribbean Feb 2-10, 2018 GREAT SHIP GREAT CRUISE

BoopTennis

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that review......we're going in November, having been on the Royal Princess twice. So tired of reading reviews where people do nothing but complain about insignificant things, yours was a pleasure to read (and view). We look at cruises at being the best vacation ever!

I have enjoyed every single cruise I have been on. No complaints when people are waiting on me, cleaning for me, cooking for me......

I am jealous of all you guys that are still looking forward to your cruises on the Crown! Go check out that aft pool!!

Wow, that was quite a review. Perfect for new cruisers to peruse all the information. Outstanding!! We were on the Crown for the 5 night one during spring break. We just loved the cruise director, Corey. What a hoot he was. So much energy. So unhappy when it was over. Oh, well. Looking forward to our Asian one in April. Loved the messenger service and the fact that the Patter can be accessed from the phone. No need to carry the Patter around anymore.

I agree about the messenger app. we used it all the time, both for checking what activities are when and where. Also for finding our friends on the ship or telling them where we were. It would be perfect if it had a notification but we all learned to just check frequently for messages and it was fine. And yes, Corey was the best CD I've had on any ship