Cocktail Happy Hour or Specials on Eurodam

Marie50

Happy Hour is usually from 4 - 5 PM in the Ocean Bar and Crow's Nest. Buy one drink and get a second drink (must be the same type of drink) and get the second one for $2. If you are uncertain is your drink doesn't apply --ask the bar server as premium drinks do not quality. If you have a Signature Beverage Card or the Premium Beverage card -- they can not be used during Happy Hour. Just order a drink and when you ready for another one -- order it. Many times hot appetizers are served during this time.

Now -- there is usually another Happy Hour later in the evening.

Read your daily program "When and Where" to get all the exact times and places as the ships will vary the Happy Hours.

I have a Beverage Card for my upcoming cruise on the Kdam from my TA. On my invoice it only says Beverage Card and not Signature. Does this mean I can't use it for Happy Hour drinks?

If it is a beverage card with a fixed $$ amount, then you should be able to use it during happy hour. The cards KK mentioned are for the beverage packages for the whole cruise (up to 15 per day).

If it is a beverage card with a fixed $$ amount, then you should be able to use it during happy hour. The cards KK mentioned are for the beverage packages for the whole cruise (up to 15 per day).

The beverage cards do have a dollar amount. How do they work? Will there be cards in my cabin and I use them to order drinks?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

The beverage cards do have a dollar amount. How do they work? Will there be cards in my cabin and I use them to order drinks?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Just hand the card to the server just like you would with your key card. When it has been used up, they will let you know! The receipt should also have the remaining value printed on it. As far as I know, you can use them in any ship venue (bars, MDR, Lido, specialty restaurants...) but maybe not on HMC. The cards should be in an envelope in your room when you board. It wouldn't hurt to have documentation that you are supposed to have them in case there is any mix-up on board.

Just hand the card to the server just like you would with your key card. When it has been used up, they will let you know! The receipt should also have the remaining value printed on it. As far as I know, you can use them in any ship venue (bars, MDR, Lido, specialty restaurants...) but maybe not on HMC. The cards should be in an envelope in your room when you board. It wouldn't hurt to have documentation that you are supposed to have them in case there is any mix-up on board.

Thanks for the information.

We are getting a $50 beverage card as a perk from our TA. Our past experience is that any perks from TA has NEVER shown up once on board. We always have paperwork that we need to produce to get them. A couple of times, we never did! My question is, can I use the beverage card to order a bottle of Crown for our cabin? How do I do this?