Meet and Mingle Confirmed party list.

Trajim62

When I try to access the confirmed party list for my cruise on Voyager of the Seas, all I get is the Royal Caribbean customer support page. I have followed the link from the meet and mingle page. Is the confirmed party list now unavailable, or no longer accessible?

Edited by Trajim62
Typo

When I try to access the confirmed party list for my cruise on Voyager of the Seas, all I get is the Royal Caribbean customer support page. I have followed the link from the meet and mingle page. Is the confirmed party list now unavailable, or no longer accessible?

It's been unavailable for several months now.

Laura from Cruise Critic has been trying for many, many months to get Royal to show the locations and times - the way it used to be. You will know if there are enough people registered for Royal to host a Meet an Mingle Party (7 night cruises or longer) if you try to register, plus when there are enough registered (25) you will receive an email. The location and time has been removed (months ago). Generally if day 2 is a cruise day Meet and Mingle will be that morning or whenever your first full cruise day is. There should be a notice in your stateroom, when your board, verifying location and time. If there is no notice Guest Services will not be able to give you information as it is not a shipwide event and if that is the case, the Activities staff/Cruise director will have the information.

Laura from Cruise Critic has been trying for many, many months to get Royal to show the locations and times - the way it used to be. You will know if there are enough people registered for Royal to host a Meet an Mingle Party (7 night cruises or longer) if you try to register, plus when there are enough registered (25) you will receive an email. The location and time has been removed (months ago). Generally if day 2 is a cruise day Meet and Mingle will be that morning or whenever your first full cruise day is. There should be a notice in your stateroom, when your board, verifying location and time. If there is no notice Guest Services will not be able to give you information as it is not a shipwide event and if that is the case, the Activities staff/Cruise director will have the information.
I have been to M&Ms before and as you say, normally the 1st sea day and notified by the stateroom notice. Just wondering what happened to the confirmed list.

If there is no notice Guest Services will not be able to give you information as it is not a shipwide event and if that is the case, the Activities staff/Cruise director will have the information.

Maybe a 'downunder' thing :) but on our Nov 2017 Explorer Cruise there was no notice in our cabin, so called GS's and they apologised and gave me the time & place for the M&M over the phone & even offered to have a notice sent to me.

I had our M&M notice sent to another cabin and when I inquired about the notice, I also asked to speak with the Activities Director who I had been working with prior to our cruise for another planned event for our Roll Call. One of our CC members said the notice had gone to their cabin which was a few doors away.