“LIVE” from the Allure of the Seas - 2/25

niksmom630

a4970c14f13caba260de7ac5d2aaee3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting - Manhattan is shown as being bourbon and vermouth, but a "proper" Manahattan also has a dash of Angostura bitters - just saying. I'm particular about my Manhattans. :rolleyes:

He is obviously digging for gold, but I think the lady is eating popcorn. [emoji23] At least, I hope she is.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Lol, definitely popcorn....I got sucked into buying it twice [emoji12] they strategically placed that cart outside the venues!

Thank you so much for the great review and pics. Planning a mother/daughter cruise in August. Have sailed Oasis 3 times. Looking forward to seeing the differences. Really appreciate the pics [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is a great thread...was looking for something in depth to check out this line after a couple NCL cruises.

I have to ask though, what is with the people on this forum quoting photographs. It's horribly jarring to go through 22 pages and see pictures over and over again because people cant be bothered to edit them out of their replies. Most forums don't allow this.

This is a great thread...was looking for something in depth to check out this line after a couple NCL cruises.

I have to ask though, what is with the people on this forum quoting photographs. It's horribly jarring to go through 22 pages and see pictures over and over again because people cant be bothered to edit them out of their replies. Most forums don't allow this.

Glad it was helpful! And.... understand completely about quoting....it sure would be great if attachments/photos weren’t replicated [emoji2] at least viewing on my iPhone condenses it, and I only see the first photo

Our stars all seem to be aligned this morning.[emoji847] we are currently en route to Miami airport via jiffy Jeff transportation, which I pre arranged. We have a 10:45 flight from Miami to Chicago (risky, I know, but a gamble I was willing to take because of my previous debarkation experiences on Oasis class ships). The concierge told us to meet her in the champagne bar at 7:15, and said she would walk us thru to customs as we did self assist walk off. We were outside the champagne bar at 6:50, and one of the staff said we’d probably be curbside before 7:15, and he was right.

6:55-7:10....exactly 15 minutes from ship to curbside. [emoji106]

Awesome review! Thanks! We have about the same thing on our cruise on the Allure in May. 10:45 am flight out of Miami. How much was Jiffy Jeff Transportation? Thanks!

Awesome review! Thanks! We have about the same thing on our cruise on the Allure in May. 10:45 am flight out of Miami. How much was Jiffy Jeff Transportation? Thanks!

Thanks! The price was $150. Since there were 5 of us traveling together splitting the cost, it was reasonable. It was also a private transfer. I have used Jiffy Jeff in the past, and I knew they were reliable and prompt, and because our flight was so early, that was my number one priority--I knew I may be cutting it close if anything went wrong....

Also, there was no curbside check in at the United terminal...you have to schlep your luggage inside, use the kiosks, to print luggage tags, etc. that added a bit of extra time, but fortunately, we had plenty of it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Sooo, I did not know of these small wonders, until I saw your post....I noticed a few canons and binoculars, but chocked it up to “art”...[emoji38] I found one....now I have to visit Allure again and find the other 19.... I won’t tell you where this one was [emoji4]

ef58c092b9c0da8f090c84dc35056169.jpg

8e5495ee66e87e3beb63f000e26389af.jpg

We loved looking for them on Oasis a year ago. Very fun and unexpected.

We loved looking for them on Oasis a year ago. Very fun and unexpected.

I think this is exclusive to Oasis and Allure, right? I don’t recall them on Harmony either. Just another reason to get back on Oasis and Allure again [emoji847]

I think this is exclusive to Oasis and Allure, right? I don’t recall them on Harmony either. Just another reason to get back on Oasis and Allure again [emoji847]

Yes, not on Harmony. No reports on Symphony, but I kind of doubt it.

Boarding compass

39740a5de1ce08275fa32a64fddb45cb.jpg

5200049de449ab6ce467d02a97926a1f.jpg

Caught the end of this show on the boardwalk....cute!

2283c291a84a81dbd567eb467c11d996.jpg

[emoji31]my foot is swelling like crazy! Obviously overdid it today! Off to the sky bar to try and catch some fellow cruises at our informal meet and greet, then Sabor for dinner [emoji847]

Just discovered this thread now. We were on this cruise. Wow, neat stuff. I was there. Did we meet? We enjoyed ourselves so much that we are going again in December and then a cruise on the Oasis out of Barcelona in May.

Blue Planet is an amazing show.....don’t miss this one! [emoji4] I think it’s one of my favorites, and I’ve seen many...8539baf9f9ab91741659ad641475d517.jpg

09a83bca29d9243a0e2e3a6eeea9d8a3.jpg

44e5d3792db0b353ae9981dcb4542215.jpg

81a76a6795200e0a9b50a029a453cb0d.jpg

af597936d9550282769f830ab7130d21.jpg

ba7565c09053a931885d5cb33a495452.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't see the show when we were on the Allure, the same time as you, but will see it on our next cruise in December.