How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

CCHelp

3 days!  Woohoo!  Been looking forward to this for a long time.  Taking a first timer who is clueless about cruising.  A little nervous since "you either love it or you hate it" but she's a lot like me so I think she'll love it too.

11 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

I cancelled the Elation for this October and the Mardi Gras will be cancelled for October 16, 2020....the cutbacks in everything are way too noticeable.  Its a shame....really!!

Are you replacing them with cruises on another line?  I have read a lot of your posts on this site and I can understand not wanting to cruise on a line that is no longer meeting your expectations. 

Hi Phillyfan!  Yes, we have 3 Royal Caribbean cruises booked.  I would of gone on the Harmony of the Seas and two Carnival cruises only we are pretty much done with Carnival so we will continue cruising but on RC, Princess and thinking of trying Celebrity.

Its a shame I have to change, if Carnival straightens things out and makes things better, we consider going back for sure, but I will have to read alot of reviews.  🤔  Have a great day!