Cruise Critic Community
CCHelp

How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

365 days tomorrow til we go on our first carnival cruise on the Horizon for my 50th bday.

On 8/14/2019 at 5:04 PM, CeeJayPonz said:

3 days to go on Carnival Vista out of Galveston. CAN"T WAIT!!

I cancelled the Elation for this October and the Mardi Gras will be cancelled for October 16, 2020....the cutbacks in everything are way too noticeable.  Its a shame....really!!

11 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

I cancelled the Elation for this October and the Mardi Gras will be cancelled for October 16, 2020....the cutbacks in everything are way too noticeable.  Its a shame....really!!

Are you replacing them with cruises on another line?  I have read a lot of your posts on this site and I can understand not wanting to cruise on a line that is no longer meeting your expectations. 

Hi Phillyfan!  Yes, we have 3 Royal Caribbean cruises booked.  I would of gone on the Harmony of the Seas and two Carnival cruises only we are pretty much done with Carnival so we will continue cruising but on RC, Princess and thinking of trying Celebrity.

Its a shame I have to change, if Carnival straightens things out and makes things better, we consider going back for sure, but I will have to read alot of reviews.  🤔  Have a great day!

We have 24 Days To Go Before we Get On The Magic!!!!!  So excited and cannot wait. I took my DH on the Carnival Elation back in May for a 4 night Cruise and Hubby Bit the Cruise Bug!! YAY. 

!45 days till we take the 15 day cruise to Hawaii.  Wow it is getting close of course we booked 560 days out, but hey we are now 3/4 of the way there!!!!!!!!!!

54 days until we board the Miracle for 14 glorious days!! Hawaii here we come!! 🌴🛳️