How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

CCHelp

1 hour ago, Shaded Lady said:

Ths thread has been around so long I've posted twice! 384 days to go- it's practically around the corner! (it was over 500 when I booked it!)

1 hour ago, Shaded Lady said:

Ths thread has been around so long I've posted twice! 384 days to go- it's practically around the corner! (it was over 500 when I booked it!)

I think I’ve posted on here also a couple of times! Down to 90 days until we sail the Glory out of NOLA!! 

13 minutes ago, Bevv said:

90 days.   Today I was able to do online registration, get a 11:30 arrival time, and get a A01 boarding zone. ... so first group after the priority people!

I did my checking in today, also, for my February 2 cruise on the Glory out of NOLA, and got an 11:30 arrival time, but with FTTF, it doesn’t matter when I arrive.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, grandmarnnurse said:

I did my checking in today, also, for my February 2 cruise on the Glory out of NOLA, and got an 11:30 arrival time, but with FTTF, it doesn’t matter when I arrive.

I am interested in getting FTTF but my hubby does not feel it is worth the cost.... so I will let him win on this one. 

1 hour ago, Bevv said:

I am interested in getting FTTF but my hubby does not feel it is worth the cost.... so I will let him win on this one. 

In my personal opinion, it is so worth it! We had it for our cruise in March. We breezed through check in, and after the D&P passengers were called, we were on, way before everyone else. Not to mention the great perk of dropping our bags in our cabin before heading to lunch. I’m sure my hubby would feel the same as your hubby if he only knew that I pay for this perk. He thinks I’m just lucky that I snag this great free perk. LOL! We will keep that little secret between us. 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grandmarnnurse said:

In my personal opinion, it is so worth it! We had it for our cruise in March. We breezed through check in, and after the D&P passengers were called, we were on, way before everyone else. Not to mention the great perk of dropping our bags in our cabin before heading to lunch. I’m sure my hubby would feel the same as your hubby if he only knew that I pay for this perk. He thinks I’m just lucky that I snag this great free perk. LOL! We will keep that little secret between us. 😉

Ahh... you have the power of the control of the booking 🙂

My hubby likes to keep updated on every step, so I can't sneak it past him.... so no front of the line, but we still will be on the ship.  First time to Jamaica and Grand Cayman for us.  This will be something like 11 trips to Cozumel.

1 hour ago, Bevv said:

Ahh... you have the power of the control of the booking 🙂

My hubby likes to keep updated on every step, so I can't sneak it past him.... so no front of the line, but we still will be on the ship.  First time to Jamaica and Grand Cayman for us.  This will be something like 11 trips to Cozumel.

That’s right. I not only book ALL of our vacations, but as the one in charge of our budget and paying all bills, including booked vacations, I have total control, and have had it for our nearly 50 years of marriage. When we started out, we had a very traditional marriage. He worked, and I had total control over household and children. That included running the household budget. Even as I completed my degree and went to work (after being a stay at home mom for 19 years), I still ran the household. And now nearly 50 years later, that is no going to change. LOL! As we have aged, I’ve tried to go over the budget with him, so he knows what our bills are in case he has to take over. 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 11:05 AM, Bevv said:

IMHO, it's totally worth it. We ended up with our ship helping with a search and rescue, so the ports were changed. Since we had FTTF we could just walk up to the desk and get help with cancelling excursions etc. Everyone else was stuck in a HUGE line. We also really liked being able to get off the ship early on the last day. 

5 days until our cruise! 

• Like 1