Rooms for three

ckornuta

Has anyone ever stayed in an inside room for 3 on the CB? Where is the third bed? Does it pull out of the wall? Was this room overly crowded?

The bed pulls down from the ceiling. Alot of people do have three in a room, but we got a minisuite because we thought it would be less crowded. The third then slept on a sofabed.

Has anyone ever stayed in an inside room for 3 on the CB? Where is the third bed? Does it pull out of the wall? Was this room overly crowded?

We're getting an inside for 4 on the CB 1/28 sailing. I'll post with pictures after we get back. The only time a cabin for 3 or 4 gets crowded is changing for dinner. I've got that down to a system though. Our boys are 7 & 11 so they shower first, then hubby. After I get them all dress I send them out of the cabin and I get ready meeting up with them a little while later. It's not too bad that way. That's when we usually use the family radios to tell them I'm ready to meet them for dinner.

Eileen

In any cabin (inside or outside) where space is limited for the extra passengers .. and bathroom space is at a premium .. people sign up for the 'spa' (general access not specific treatements) and shave/shower in the spa. They would only return to the cabin to change clothes (well maybe not even that if they were really efficient taking dinner clothes to the spa too).

Just remember the spa showers and facilities are here and are a great reliever to your cabin facilities! Yes there is a cost .. but it may be cheaper in the long run!

Archived