How to figure out if room on Allure has bed by balcony or by bathroom?

Find a pair of connecting cabins. As you view them from the hall the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony, the cabin on the left has the bed by the bath. Every pair of cabins from that point will follow that pattern.

Post your cabin number if you are not sure.

Thanks for the information.

I can confirm on Allure and Harmony it makes a big difference where the bed is located and much better by the balcony.

When following the pattern from the connecting rooms, do you move to the left or the right? So what about 7266...if you follow the pattern from the connecting rooms to the left it is different than if you follow the pattern from the connecting rooms on the right?

Thanks in advance.

When following the pattern from the connecting rooms, do you move to the left or the right? So what about 7266...if you follow the pattern from the connecting rooms to the left it is different than if you follow the pattern from the connecting rooms on the right?

Thanks in advance.

No difference either way. The pattern repeats because the balcony staterooms are built in pairs.

Thanks for the information.

I can confirm on Allure and Harmony it makes a big difference where the bed is located and much better by the balcony.

Why is it better to have the bed by the balcony? I was thinking of getting one where the bed was by the bathroom but now am not sure. I thought it would be nicer to sit on the sofa next to the balcony.

We will be in an accessible cabin if this makes a difference.

Why is it better to have the bed by the balcony? I was thinking of getting one where the bed was by the bathroom but now am not sure. I thought it would be nicer to sit on the sofa next to the balcony.

We will be in an accessible cabin if this makes a difference.

We found when we had a cabin near the bathroom the heat was unbearable during the night.

The first and third cruise we got a cabin next to the balcony and it was a lot cooler during the night and it was nice to sit in bed in the morning and look out to sea.

No difference either way. The pattern repeats because the balcony staterooms are built in pairs.

On deck 7 right outside the aft elevators, 7272 connects with 7270...then rooms 7268 7266 7264...then 7262 connects with 7260. So there is an odd number of rooms between connecting pairs. So if you move to the right from connecting rooms 7272/7270, 7266 would have a bed by the balcony. If you move to the left from connecting rooms 7262/7260 then 7266 would have a bed by the bath.

Not that any of this really matters all that much to me (I mean I guess I would prefer the bed by the balcony, but will be just fine either way), I'm just a nerd and my engineer brain has to figure this stuff out :):)

On deck 7 right outside the aft elevators, 7272 connects with 7270...then rooms 7268 7266 7264...then 7262 connects with 7260. So there is an odd number of rooms between connecting pairs. So if you move to the right from connecting rooms 7272/7270, 7266 would have a bed by the balcony. If you move to the left from connecting rooms 7262/7260 then 7266 would have a bed by the bath.

Not that any of this really matters all that much to me (I mean I guess I would prefer the bed by the balcony, but will be just fine either way), I'm just a nerd and my engineer brain has to figure this stuff out :):)

You need to ignore any connecting pair that is not regular balcony staterooms. 7260 is a Grand Suite, so ignore that as a connecting pair for the purposes of determining bed location.

I'm assuming this would be true of all ships? I've always wondered how to figure that out.

The method described in this thread is only for Oasis class ships. There may be a similar method for Quantum class. However, for Radiance, Voyager, and Freedom class ships, the balcony stateroom bed position is always by the balcony.