Amex offer is up for 2018

moosecrouse

The Amex offer for NCL is back!!! Popped up in my offers today. As a reminder it's spend $500 on NCL and get a $100 statement credit. If you don't see it in your offers there have been reports of calling Amex and requesting it to be added. Not a guarantee but many have been successful.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

The Amex offer for NCL is back!!! Popped up in my offers today. As a reminder it's spend $500 on NCL and get a $100 statement credit. If you don't see it in your offers there have been reports of calling Amex and requesting it to be added. Not a guarantee but many have been successful.

Mine is spend 500 and get 10,000 points , like the points better then the 10 bucks

Was on my Blue Preferred but not my Delta Gold. Gonna contact them when I get home to see if it can be added. To use it on multiple cards they cards cannot be linked under one sign on. They have to each have there own sign to be claimed on multiple cards.

To use it on multiple cards they cards cannot be linked under one sign on. They have to each have there own sign to be claimed on multiple cards.

Interesting... I've got cards for my wife & kids, and each of them has their own login. I'll have them check tonight.

We had it on pretty much every MR earning card, including authorized user cards, and business cards. Which is better (for me at least) than prior versions.

Amex Plat, Plat business, Gold card authorized user on platinum account, and everyday were all 10k points.

Amex Blue Preferred Biz and authorized on same were $100.

still lime the 10,000 points better

Everyone limes points. :0)

Yeah, I like them better too. I can get a minimum of 1.5 cents per value out them by redeeming them for airfare with the 35 percent rebate on points through the Amex biz plat. I actually value them a bit higher -- closer to 1.7 cents. So, this is fantastic. Of our 8 cards with this offer 6 are points. So, on a $4,000 booking, we'd get $200 back plus 60,000 points, which all together has a value to me of around $1,220.

To use it on multiple cards they cards cannot be linked under one sign on. They have to each have there own sign to be claimed on multiple cards.

You can get them all on one sign in using the multiple browser trick. Open a new window and pull up each card and get to the screen where you can see the offer and then accept the offer on each screen.

Explained in more detail here: http://frequentmiler.boardingarea.com/complete-guide-amex-offers/

You can get them all on one sign in using the multiple browser trick. Open a new window and pull up each card and get to the screen where you can see the offer and then accept the offer on each screen.

Explained in more detail here: http://frequentmiler.boardingarea.com/complete-guide-amex-offers/

Haha. Was trying to keep it simple but thus will usually work in accounts linked to multiple cards.

"Excludes purchases onboard, Norwegian gift cards, shore excursions and transportation to and from the ship".. That stinks. my cruise is already paid for in full. Until reading the fine print, I thought I'd get it when I closed out my on board account

"Excludes purchases onboard, Norwegian gift cards, shore excursions and transportation to and from the ship".. That stinks. my cruise is already paid for in full. Until reading the fine print, I thought I'd get it when I closed out my on board account

Last time we had the offer our cruise was already paid for too. So I bought $500 in OBC through the NCL website and it triggered the $100 credit. Not sure if that helps you or not. We had a 10-night cruise, so we had no problems spending the OBC :)

In prior versions all charges, including gift cards, worked, despite this language. This time, who knows?

I may experiment with a $500 gift card. If it works great and if it doesn't I was going to spend the money anyway on the cruise.

Same here - although I wonder if my upgrade bid gets accepted if it would count toward that? Or if I order my spa passes now at ncl.com?

Drat. None of my husband's nor my AMEX's received the targeted offer. Seems like we always get the weird stuff that we will never redeem.

A side note: Love that so many of us are in "the game."

Ugh I only have an offer for Carnival, Holland America and Cunard and Princess.

Is the offer for booking reservations only?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Interesting. The only travel-related offer my husband and I received on our six different AMEX cards was for a Hilton credit.