Are You Amped About Sky Princess 2019?

need2cruisesoon

9 hours ago, dstables said:

These are the photos of Window Suite. The other is only the Oeanview Cabin. 

2EBB0E7C-418E-48C9-B997-012C4C459FB8.jpeg

1323844D-45CF-4C5F-880C-4FFA25ED1A07.jpeg

39DBB8CB-3535-4D95-B450-35C707078740.jpeg

4A0DF6A1-FDEF-4AD2-A886-2122302E8894.jpeg

69D89187-E683-4ACA-AAEF-03970766E8DF.jpeg

A132BF7B-4F4D-4706-A33E-AFD5BFE8BB1C.jpeg

Wowzer;  this suite is awesome; so glad I booked it for next year. Thanks for posting these pics.  Now I am amped for my cruise

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, franktown said:

I love the Premium suites.  The best of both worlds.  A large window in the bedroom area plus a nice balcony on the side.  

No balcony on the window suite above. Just panoramic glazing all the way round by the looks of things. 

5 minutes ago, Geoffa30 said:

No balcony on the window suite above. Just panoramic glazing all the way round by the looks of things. 

That's the reason I Love the Premium Suites on the royal class ships.   Unlike the window suites the have both a great front facing window and a side facing balcony. 

Edited by franktown
grammar

I love my balconies...but for the aesthetic of that window suite...I'd be willing to give it up I think.  It's gorgeous.  I can just picture sitting on that couch, watching that tv, casually glancing beyond it out of that window.  Ahhh, I need to book something else.  I already have our accommodations set up for the maiden voyage on the Enchanted next summer, but I want to coast in one of these WS now.

FloaterBoat,  I have window suite reserved to New England/Canada next Oct.  My wife and I figured it may be chilly that time of year; so instead of booking a penthouse we booked this suite.  It was cheaper than a club class mini.  Go figure

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/skyprincess/

Over 6,000 pics and some videos posted mainly by travel bloggers and some crew who were on this past week. Hope the link works and that it’s something I am allowed to post. Some of the pictures have other pictures embedded in them; just look for the little white square, top right corner of first picture. Saw a short video of a deluxe balcony, same as what we will have at Christmas.. yay!! And with so many of the pictures coming from bloggers, most are pretty stunning.

In an earlier post on this thread, I was excited to see that a sideways inside cabin picture showed that the closet was divided and had a second rod for hanging clothes, but unfortunately, the deluxe balcony video does not show this. Very disappointed  ☹️ , but I’m sure I’ll get over it LOL. Ship looks beautiful! Cannot wait.

Edited by h-sar
  • Like 2

Last night I posted on a Facebook post from my favourite cruise vloggers Ben & David as they were on Sky Princess and I asked if they had any photos of an accessible balcony cabin and they posted these! I’m so excited, four weeks today till I board.

Photos by Cruise with Ben & David

78F8F340-66F5-428C-BAF1-2E4581749C05.jpeg

4CB7DDEA-E744-4424-A761-8F9503729A4B.jpeg

Edited by DebbieMacG
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, slapsyru said:

I haven't seen any photos of a mini suite yet, unless i've just missed them!  Anyone know where i can find any, if they've been posted? I'd love to see what we've got to look forward to.

These are from Facebook and taken by Kelly L’Heureux

ED4C4211-55D1-4F0F-AB3F-EF1E5513048B.jpeg

892172CD-E547-4C2C-BEEA-8CE0865DB46A.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Can anyone on the sky tell me if there are electrical plugs near the bed for a CPAP machine - from the pictures it is very hard to see.  We are wondering if we need to bring our small extension cord. 

Thanks

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Denmal said:

Can anyone on the sky tell me if there are electrical plugs near the bed for a CPAP machine - from the pictures it is very hard to see.  We are wondering if we need to bring our small extension cord. 

Thanks

Thanks for noticing that the desk isn’t on the same side as the headboard of the bed, like Grand class ships!! I wasn’t planning on bringing my extension cord as I have not needed it on other sailings. Hopefully you will get a reply that these newer builds are adding outlets on the side opposite the desk (bedside table), otherwise I plan on bringing my 6’ extension cord. That, along with the long CPAP cord, should be quite sufficient and I’ll just coil it up each morning.

(Yes, I’ve heard of the one underneath the bed that requires an adapter but seems like more trouble than I want to fool with when on vacation).

Fingers crossed that Princess has added convenient outlets near then bed!!

On 10/17/2019 at 8:35 AM, AF-1 said:

dides,  the above pic for the premium oceanview is pretty nice.  Love the cabin decor and color scheme.

Hi Dides,

Thanks for the photos. Will the Sky Princess be decorated for the Christmas Holiday for the December 1 and 4, 2019 sailings?