If you could get rid of one thing...

ilikeanswers

Get rid of the class system that cruise lines seem to be going back to, I know you get what you pay for and good for those who can afford it. I just don’t like it.

Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't mind a few of the things that bother other people--sales spilling out of the shops and into public areas, art auctions, photographers, bingo, etc.--because I realize that the cruise lines are making money on these things, which helps keep cruise fares lower. I don't like being interrupted at dinner for sales pitches.

This will probably annoy some people, but I don't like space on the cruise-lines private islands open to only those who are paying more for their rooms. Labadee comes to mind. Originally, the whole area was open to everyone, but no longer.

Get rid of complaining.

Keith

I was going to agree, but then one of the funniest things about our Circumnavigation of Aus Cruise was some of the complaints.

Have a look at this post on my thread about the complaints we heard

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48401215&highlight=Bacon#post48401215

Formal nights and the people who sniff at those not dressed to the nines. Why do they feel the need to criticize what others are wearing and then insinuate it “ruins” their evening?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The question was, what one thing would I get rid of. That was my answer. Nickel and diming is a mass market culture that I wish didn't exist. Not everyone can afford to cruise all inclusive luxury lines.

There is an inherent contradiction in demanding mass market prices, but also demanding that they eliminate things that enable them to have mass market prices.

Formal nights and the people who sniff at those not dressed to the nines. Why do they feel the need to criticize what others are wearing and then insinuate it “ruins” their evening?

Well-said!

i want to be able to opt out of paper deliveries of marketing, save the paper please and make the bins 2 sided so we can sort recycling from non

sent from my ipad using forums

this!!!

• 1 month later...

But then it would take all the fun out of ruining their evening. :D