So what do you think of the new MDR menu they have recently rolled out?

Hmmm, if Radiance is still doing spices, maybe we’ll do the ultimate dining package... I’m kind of tired of the spices menu...

Hopefully someone can confirm which menus they are using, I just know they were not using any unique menus.

Hopefully someone can confirm which menus they are using, I just know they were not using any unique menus.

Lol- I guess even if I wanted to do the ultimate package now, I’d have to wait till they fix the site :). Or, I guess I could call to book...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone know if this is on the Jewel yet? I am gluten-free due to an allergy (it is not always “just a choice” just because someone doesn’t have celiac - for me it affects my lungs and my air flow amount),and while some things look good - like more than just ice cream or mousse for dessert many nights - others it is all chicken all the time for the entree. BORING.

Hi all,

I did the Liberty in September and then again at the end of February. The spice menus were used in September and the new ones on this recent cruise. Honestly, I liked the change since there were new items that we didn't get to try on past RCCL cruises (calamari, burrata, onion tart) Some were very good (I'm looking at you, Burrata!) and some just OK. Most of the time, having a few less selections was OK since there was something I usually liked, but I did resort to standby French Onion soup one night (which was so much more improved on this sailing than the September sailing) and 1 dinner I really didn't like and ended up with just a second...Burrata!! Our waiter was super efficient and dinner would be about an hour to a little over, and we loved it this way! On the Explorer last year, it was so painfully slow-over 2.5 hours one night!!! I also loved that the had the bread basket on the table now.

Just off the Navigator and liked the new menus. Also liked ordering dessert with the rest of the meal. Food was decent to good.

But our waiters were so slow, two hours and fifteen minutes for every dinner. The last two nights, the head waiter was assisting but still over two hours. Glad we had a lively table as we spent a lot of time in the MDR.