Neptune Suites: do you still get unlimited laundry?

jobryan56

My folks just upgraded to a Neptune Suite on Nieuw Amsterdam in December, but wanted to know what extra perks they would receive besides Neptune lounge! Do they receive unlimited laundry anymore or did HAL do away with that??

The free laundry is not only laundry but pressing and dry cleaning. nice if you need to just press a few items after travel. breakfast in pinnacle grill is a nice perk as well as full room service menu for room including a mimosa at breakfast. coffeemaker in room plus larger bathroom is lovely. priority embarkation, disembarkation and tendering at tender ports are also helpful. they should enjoy the special treats....have them look up on HA site all the perks listed for neptunes.

It is not FREE but there is no additional charge. The cost of unlimited laundry, presssing and dry cleaning is included in the fare paid.
:o Too bad I couldn't find a "half dozen of one, six of the other" emoji, or a "now we are splitting hairs" emoji.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just stating it as accurately as I am a ble. :)

The OP asked if occupants of the Neptune Suites would "get unlimited laundry". I'm sure they realize that all "perks" are paid for within the fare -- calling it free doesn't really change that.

This is one of those easy questions (for a change). The answer is: Yes

• Like 1

I do not call something I buy a perk'. I call it something I bought. . JMO

Whether I pay for it included in my fare or at the time of 'use', I pay for it.

You need to chill.. The question as is "Is unlimited laundry still a perk " A simple yes would have been sufficient. No need to bring out personal opinions for a yes or no question.

Some peoples children!

• Like 1

Just my opinion. I would always upgrade to a Neptune Suite -if I could afford it. We are 4 star cruisers and last November on the Westerdam was our first Neptune experience. I loved the large room, lounge, flowers,and the extras that came with it. (We were across from the lounge, and used it often) It was a splurge for us, but a wonderful one. Now back to a balcony room.

You need to chill.. The question as is "Is unlimited laundry still a perk " A simple yes would have been sufficient. No need to bring out personal opinions for a yes or no question.

Some peoples children!

May I please answer the way I choose as long as it does not violate CC rules? I choose to state when I pay for something, it is not a perk, it is an amenity. "Some peoples children? " Nice

May I please answer the way I choose as long as it does not violate CC rules? I choose to state when I pay for something, it is not a perk, it is an amenity. "Some peoples children? " Nice

Bravo Sail!! Also, you are 100% accurate. The laundry perk isnt free, it is included in the fare.

I do not call something I buy a perk'. I call it something I bought. . JMO

Whether I pay for it included in my fare or at the time of 'use', I pay for it.

ped·ant

ˈpednt/

noun

noun: pedant; plural noun: pedants

• a person who is excessively concerned with minor details and rules or with displaying academic learning.

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, DMorris said:

Still a perk today for free laundry?

Yes it is (without semantics 😉 ) for those in Neptune Suites and above which also includes drycleaning.

laundry and pressing is a true perk for 4 and 5* Mariners as well.