Cruise Critic Community
CruiseLifeRick

Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

11.5 months till Symphony for me. Live life vicariously through CLR.

Looking forward to following CLR’s exploits. +6 hours should make for some entertaining prime time periscopes for US viewers.

Looking forward to following CLR’s exploits. +6 hours should make for some entertaining prime time periscopes for US viewers.

Oh boy! Didn’t think about that. Well I’m in Uncle Rick mode for this one. I have to set a good example.

We will see if Jenny lets me party. I never had a sister, but I’m pretty sure when she gives me this face, I need to rethink my decisions.

bf21b5987677e8d6ffb7390fff93dda7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are blessed to have such a great group of friends! Think you missed your calling, probably more money in what you are doing now! Have enjoyed everyone you have done! Can not wait for the next one as well!:)

Oh boy! Didn’t think about that. Well I’m in Uncle Rick mode for this one. I have to set a good example.

I can’t grasp CLR in “Uncle Rick” mode. I hope it doesn’t mean a wardrobe involving sweaters

Edited by Tommy3putts

I hope it doesn’t mean a wardrobe involving sweaters

Oh not to worry, we will stick out from the crowds.

Well they have a head start! I didn't start cruising until 22, and didn't start making the videos until 31. I can only imagine the videos that could have been!

And thank you!

If your 20s were like mine, it's a good thing that there were no videos involved. Besides, it wasn't easy to edit those big VHS tapes. :D

Figured we might as well keep the countdown going here until we get the next thread up and running!

8927fc88ec1af769a9a05cc1630d3e0b.jpg

I might be slightly excited.

I’m looking forward to that trip report, as Symphony is high on our list.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It’s Sunday in Europe, right!

96f47fe3ccfe98ca8da2333d19f45be7.jpg

Hi Rick! I enjoyed your review tremendously.

We will be on the Adventure on June 1.

Booked a room on deck 12. Room 1830. Are these balconies or panaramic rooms without a balcony?

Any information would be appreciated.

Sent from my L9 using Tapatalk

... Booked a room on deck 12. Room 1830. Are these balconies or panaramic rooms without a balcony? ...

No balconies on deck 12, they are all panoramic view staterooms.

Wow! Just watched the video,Wow! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks Chase for all the time you spent filming and editing that video, well worth it. And I can’t believe I only have to wait 5 days for another CLR, Chase,Jen and kiddos review. That will make the 20 days I have, go that much faster.:D

Wow! Just watched the video,Wow! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks Chase for all the time you spent filming and editing that video, well worth it. And I can’t believe I only have to wait 5 days for another CLR, Chase,Jen and kiddos review. That will make the 20 days I have, go that much faster.:D

We had so much fun and it is great that Chase is able to capture it so perfectly!

It’s now Tuesday in Barcelona so...

5b991c2cd5d4a2119f45527e89ab7069.jpg

We had so much fun and it is great that Chase is able to capture it so perfectly!

It’s now Tuesday in Barcelona so...

5b991c2cd5d4a2119f45527e89ab7069.jpg

Wishing that I could be on Symphony this week! July 1st can't come soon enough.

Wishing that I could be on Symphony this week! July 1st can't come soon enough.

Good news is at least the Solarium will be done by the time you board. Still unclear for our sailing. Also, Escape the Rubicon is nonexistent right now.

Good news is at least the Solarium will be done by the time you board. Still unclear for our sailing. Also, Escape the Rubicon is nonexistent right now.

In that case, I'm glad she skipped Southampton or she would have been in the front page of the Daily Mail again...

Still sure you will have a great time! You even have 2 Cruise Director's, so that will be interesting. Not to mention a great team of cruise buddies.

When do you leave for Barcelona? I’m eager to get this party started!!

I leave Thursday night. Chase, Jenny and the kids leave tomorrow night.

Mr. P and White Shorts are on a plane to Barcelona and I still have...

698b9ea41d1af24b496a3633e821d77d.jpg

Rick, are you guys gonna start a new thread, or just keep this one going? Or are you going to just go on vacation and leave us behind :eek::loudcry::o

Either way, I hope Chase, Jenny and Uncle Rick have a great time!:D

Rick, are you guys gonna start a new thread, or just keep this one going? Or are you going to just go on vacation and leave us behind :eek::loudcry::o

Either way, I hope Chase, Jenny and Uncle Rick have a great time!:D

I am going to start a new thread. Deciding when to get it up as Chase and Jenny board the two night preview cruise tomorrow morning and I want to give them the opportunity to post if they desire.

I am going to start a new thread. Deciding when to get it up as Chase and Jenny board the two night preview cruise tomorrow morning and I want to give them the opportunity to post if they desire.

Thanks Rick!

Rick - Thanks to Bob I found this thread. What a great fun review. You guys definitely had a great time. Thanks for sharing your journey and the fantastic photos.

I am trying to decide between Adventure vs Explorer for Southern Caribbean 2019/2020. Seeing your recent photos of Adventure may put her in the lead.

Happy Crusing.