Cruise Critic Community
CruiseLifeRick

Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

Roll call! White Shorts present!

Rick please make sure your sunscreen is packed

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

First of all great Videos as always, you guys were on the Navi with us last year for Spring Break. It was 7 of us in green st patty's day t-shirts like you guys.

Anyway, just saw you were on the Adventure this past March(we went on Allure) and looks like you enjoyed the refurbished ship! We just booked the 8 night for Christmas 12/21/19.

Also watch the video "Our love Story" which is very similar to our early days as a couple and now as a family. We wouldn't give up the memories that have been made and will be made on future cruises!! Our son's first cruise was at three and we haven't stopped.

I hope we sail again together on day. Are you on Symphony for Thanksgiving 2018?

First of all great Videos as always, you guys were on the Navi with us last year for Spring Break. It was 7 of us in green st patty's day t-shirts like you guys.

Anyway, just saw you were on the Adventure this past March(we went on Allure) and looks like you enjoyed the refurbished ship! We just booked the 8 night for Christmas 12/21/19.

Also watch the video "Our love Story" which is very similar to our early days as a couple and now as a family. We wouldn't give up the memories that have been made and will be made on future cruises!! Our son's first cruise was at three and we haven't stopped.

I hope we sail again together on day. Are you on Symphony for Thanksgiving 2018?

Hey thanks for the love! Glad you enjoy the videos! Adventure was definitely a blast, and the refurb didn’t hurt!

Jenny and I (OurTwoSuitcases) don’t have any current plans for Symphony again this year, but as always, we never say never.

I loved your Symphony review and popped over to this one, as the Adventure was my first cruise back in 2008 for my honeymoon and we had the total pleasure to sail her again last May. She is my favorite ship so far and I'm so glad to see she is being so well taken care of by RC (no surprise there, though!). Amazing pics as usual, and thank you again for taking us on your trip - you all seem like a total blast!

Well, Rick. Nice going. Your pitch is irresistible and we just booked this sweet ride for August 3, 2019 to Canada. The countdown begins.

Well, Rick. Nice going. Your pitch is irresistible and we just booked this sweet ride for August 3, 2019 to Canada. The countdown begins.

Fantastic! I would love to take an Adventure to New England/Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick - Adventure was great. The staff really fabulous - everywhere. That is a tip of the hat to the Hotel Director as the “trickle down” comes into play.

If anyone is still hanging around, I posted Vlog part 1 from this trip.

[Youtube]KPtQEcizGFk[/YouTube]

Just watched another great video! Where r the kids? When is your next cruise? We will be on Mariner 11/9 then Symphony 11/17.

If anyone is still hanging around, I posted Vlog part 1 from this trip.

Great fun Vlog. Thanks for sharing.

Just watched another great video! Where r the kids? When is your next cruise? We will be on Mariner 11/9 then Symphony 11/17.

Thanks! Kids were at home for this one! Our next one as of right now isn't until 2019

Just got off the Adventure yesterday

Nice! Bet it was awesome!

Great fun Vlog. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!

Rick, thank you for helping me to decide to grab #1106 for my upcoming Adventure sailing! I changed from my hump balcony to a GTY JS this morning and was assigned 1100 within hours - I searched for your review, and I immediately called to switch to 1106. Can't wait!

Aside from the room information that I needed, all 34 pages of the review were awesome and so much fun. You and your squad obviously know how to do it right, in style, with humor, and are living life to the fullest!

Thank you for sharing your cruising life! Love it!

Rick, thank you for helping me to decide to grab #1106 for my upcoming Adventure sailing! I changed from my hump balcony to a GTY JS this morning and was assigned 1100 within hours - I searched for your review, and I immediately called to switch to 1106. Can't wait!

Aside from the room information that I needed, all 34 pages of the review were awesome and so much fun. You and your squad obviously know how to do it right, in style, with humor, and are living life to the fullest!

Thank you for sharing your cruising life! Love it!

My pleasure! You will enjoy it. Especially the off room pool and hot tub (a/k/a Solarium). I have 1106 for ten days in March on Mariner for a B2B2B!

If you are on Periscope. I did a room tour!

My pleasure! You will enjoy it. Especially the off room pool and hot tub (a/k/a Solarium). I have 1106 for ten days in March on Mariner for a B2B2B!

If you are on Periscope. I did a room tour!

Rick - I looked for your bartender on the Mariner - maybe he was off recovering....Cheryl

Very nice Chase.:)

Hey thanks, I appreciate it as always!

Another great video! Thanks Chase and all!

Thanks so much!

Very cool.... as always.

Thanks Eric!

Great video Chase. You guys know how to have fun together on your cruises

That can not be understated! Thank you!

Another Great Video, you guys are very talented!!!

I do have a curiosity question for you!

I booked a neighborhood guarantee balcony for a last minute cruise on the Allure 10/14 and was assigned central park balcony. I totally understand that this cat is assigned by the cruise line and I am rolling the dice with my stateroom. This is my argument or concern, while I am only Diamond Status with 131 points, why wouldn't they look at this when assigning guar staterooms. And according to all Royal Caribbean definitions of "neighborhood guar balcony" it's Central Park OR Boardwalk. If I make a Boardwalk request why couldn't they oblige? It's not like I am asking for Ocean View Bal! Am I being unreasonable ?

Another Great Video, you guys are very talented!!!

I do have a curiosity question for you!

I booked a neighborhood guarantee balcony for a last minute cruise on the Allure 10/14 and was assigned central park balcony. I totally understand that this cat is assigned by the cruise line and I am rolling the dice with my stateroom. This is my argument or concern, while I am only Diamond Status with 131 points, why wouldn't they look at this when assigning guar staterooms. And according to all Royal Caribbean definitions of "neighborhood guar balcony" it's Central Park OR Boardwalk. If I make a Boardwalk request why couldn't they oblige? It's not like I am asking for Ocean View Bal! Am I being unreasonable ?

You really think that someone here can answer your questions?